Kaliachak Bikram Kishore Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya
Vill- Kaliachak * P.O- Heria * Dist – Purba Medinipur * Pin- 721430 Phone: 03220-276036
(An Institution recognized under the Scheme of Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, M/o Human Resource Development, Government of India)
Applications are invited for the following positions:
I. Name of the post – Principal (One Post)
Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs.37,400/- – 67,000/- with AGP of Rs. 10000/- and special allowance Rs. 3000/-.
1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
2. A Ph.D Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the Institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching / research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in this Regulation in Appendix III for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
5. Ability to reach through the medium of Sanskrit.
6. Ph.D or equivalent qualification.
1. Published research work of outstanding value.
2. Ability to guide research students.
3. Knowledge of Hindi, English and Bengali.
4. Knowledge of textual criticism and manuscriptology.
5. Knowledge of administrative procedures and Govt. of India Rules.
Age: Should have complete 50 years.
II. Name of the posts: Assistant Professor Sanskrit (A. Vedanta) 01 (One Post)
Pay Scale: Pay band of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with AGP of Rs. 6,000/-.
1. Good academic record with atleast 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed at Acharya in concerned subjects or equivalent degree level in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
2. Besides fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test ( NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in aforementioned clauses (1) and (2) as per of the UGC Regulations, 2010 and subsequent amendments thereto, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Vidyavaridhi / Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
4. Ability to teach through the medium of Sanskrit.
1. Research degree in concerned subject or published research work of outstanding value.
2. Knowledge of textual criticism and manuscriptology.
3. Ability of guiding research students.
4. Knowledge of Hindi, English and Bengali.
5. Knowledge of principles of teaching.
6. Teaching experience in concerned subject.
Note: NET/SLET/SET shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professors for those with post-graduate degree. However the candidates having Ph.D. degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET/SLET/SET for PG level and UG level teaching.
Application containing details of academic qualifications and experience supported by attested photocopies of original documents alongwith a fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Kaliachak Bikram Kishore Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya Payable at State Bank of India, Contai, Purba Medinipur (WB)- 721401 should reach to the Chairperson, Management Committee, Kaliachak Bikram Kishore Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, Vill- Kaliachak, P.O- Heria, Dist – Purba Medinipur, W.B., Pin- 721430, within 30 days of advertisement appeared in the Newspaper. (Ordinary post or by hand will not be accepted).
1. The latest passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed to the application form.
2. The Mahavidyalaya reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any post without assigning any reason.
3. Candidates must send these sets of their publications if any alongwith the application form.
4. Candidates already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. They may however send an advance copy but if called for interview they must produce a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
5. Candidates will have to present themselves for the interview at their own expenses.
6. Candidates should bring all certificates in original at the time of Interview.
7. The appointees will be the employees of Kaliachak Bikram Kishore Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, Vill- Kaliachak, P.O- Heria, Dist – Purba Medinipur, Pin- 721430 and not of Govt. of India or of Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan (D.U) New Delhi. They will be governed by the previous of “The Adarsh Scheme” as applicable from time to time.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Chairperson Kaliachak Bikram Kishore Adarsh Sanskrit Mahavidyalaya, Vill- Kaliachak, P.O- Heria Dist – Purba Medinipur, Pin-721430
46/84/University/Recruitment/Post Graduate/Other/Other/Other than Delhi