F. No. A-12026/4/2013-Admn.I (LD) Government of India
Ministry of Law & Justice Legislative Department
Room No. 412, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001
Subject:- Appointment to the post of Personal Assistant (Regional Language- Marathi) by direct recruitment in the Official Languages Wing, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law & Justice.
A requisition for direct recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant (Regional Languages-Marathi) in the Official Languages Wing of this Department. The Post is a Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted (Ministerial) Post (excluded from Central Secretariat Stenographer Service) and belongs to the General Central Service in Level-6 of Rs.35400-112400 in the Pay Matrix of Seventh Central Pay Commission (Pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-). The post is reserved for the UR category. The essential qualifications and other conditions for appointment to the said post are as per Annexure-I (given). The proforma of the application is given as Annexure-II.
2. It is, requested that the names of the suitable candidates possessing the requisite qualifications may please be forwarded to this Department at the earliest and latest by 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy in the Employment News.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
1. Name, Address and Telephone No. of the Employer : Legislative Department, Ministry of Law & Justice, 412-A, Fourth Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi.
2. Name, Designation and Telephone No. of the Indenting Officer : Shri B.M. Sharma, Deputy Secretary (Admn.) Phone No. :- 011-23389014.
3. Name of the post to be filled : Personal Assistant (Marathi)
4. Number and nature of post : 01 (one), Permanent
5. Whether Unreserved/Reserved : UR
6. Description of duties : To render stenographic assistance in the regional language version of Statutes, Statutory Rules, Orders and Ordinances.
7. Qualifications required: (1) Essential : (i) 12th class passed from a recognised Board or University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any Institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other Institution or Foreign University approved by the Central Government;
(ii) Dictation for 10 minutes at the rate of 100 words per minute;
(iii) Transcription of the dictation in 55 minutes (Marathi) preferably on computer.
(2) Desirable: Knowledge of English typing at the speed of 35 words per minute.
8. Age limits, if any : Not exceeding 30 years [Relaxable for Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.)
9. Place of work : New Delhi, (But liable to be posted anywhere in India.)
10. Particulars regarding interview/test of applicants:
(a) Date of interview/test
(b) Time of interview/test
(c) Place of interview/test (d) Name, Designation, address and telephone number (if any) of the officer to whom applicants should report. :
(shall be intimated later.)
Application for the post of Personal Assistant (Regional Languages- Marathi)
1. Name of the Applicant_______________________________________
2. Father’s Name_____________________________________________
3. Post for which to be considered_______________________________
4. Date of birth______________________________________________
6. Educational and other qualifications possessed by the applicant______
7. Address of correspondence___________________________________
8. Permanent address_________________________________________
9. Present post held on regular basis under the Central/ State Government with Pay Band+ Grade Pay (if any)___________________________________
10. Date of appointment to the present grade_______________________
11. Speed in taking Dictation and typing in Marathi language (w.p.m.)____
Signature of the Candidate
Note:- Candidates who are in Government service may forward their application through proper channel.