BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
KANCHANBAGH, HYDERABAD-500 058
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1970 under the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India, having its registered office at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad. A pioneer in the manufacture of Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, today, BDL has evolved as a conglomerate, manufacturing ATGMs of later generations, Strategic Weapons, Launchers, Underwater Weapons, Decoys and Test Equipments. The customers of the Organization are all three wings of the Armed Forces. With a healthy Order Book position and huge expansion plans in hand, the Company is poised to enter new avenues of manufacturing, covering a wide range of Weapon Systems making it a World Class Defence Equipment Manufacturer.
As a part of its endeavour to patronage sports in the country and to maintain the image of a socially responsible organization, applications are being invited by Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) from eligible Indian Nationals who are outstanding sports personnel in the games of Cricket, Football and Ball-Badminton.
Eligible and interested Sports personnel are required to apply OFFLINE in the prescribed Application Form available in BDL Website-> http://bdl-india.com-> “Careers” > “Recruitments”> “Advt No.2017-1 Recruitment of Sportspersons”. Last date of receipt of Applications by Post in AGM (HRD)’s office at BDL, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad-500 058 is 20 April, 2017 at 1600 hrs.
A. DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
|SL No.||SPORTS DISCIPLINE||VACANCIES||SPECIALITY/POSITION||WAGE GROUP||APPX. CTC (In ₹ p.a. at minimum Basic Pay)||of|
|1||Cricket (Men)||06||Opening Batsman -1, Middle Order Batsman-1, Wicket Keeper-1, Fast Bowler-2, Spinner-1||WG-2|
|WG-2 (CTC: 3.81 Lakhs) Scale of Pay:|
|2||Football (Men)||06||Forward-2, Back-2, Half-1, Goal Keeper-1||WG-4 (CTC: 4.15 Lakhs) Scale of Pav:|
|3||Ball-Badminton (Men)||04||Back-2, Front-1, Centre-1||8750-3%-open ended|
The selected player will be recruited either in WG-2 or WG-4 in the Non-Executive cadre depending on the recommendation of the Selection I Committee based on Playing Skills, Achievement in Sports and Educational Qualification of the Player.
C. PARTICIPATION / REPRESENTATION/SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. The sportsperson interested in the recruitment should have represented a State in National or the Country in International competition in I the concerned game.
2. Applicants should attach their certificates awarded by the following Authorities as evidence of their credentials in respective games concerned.
|SI No.||Competition||Authority awarding certificate||Form in which certificate is to be awarded|
|1||International Level||Secretary of the National Federation of the Game concerned or Secretary Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)||Form-1|
|2||National Level||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned or Secretary of BCCI||Form-2|
D. AGE LIMIT:
1. Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years in the case of a Player represented State and 27 years in the case of a Player represented the Nation as on 20 Apr 2017.
2. The upper age limit for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is relaxable by 5 years and Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) is relaxable by 3 years.
The sport persons concerned should possess the minimum qualification as specified in the Recruitment Rules-2012 of the company for entry to the posts to which they will be recruited. The Sportspersons, depending on the qualification(s) possessed by them will be posted in technical/ non-technical department. The candidates having only elementary qualifications are to be taken in WG-2, if they have outstanding sports achievements to their credit. The stipulation regarding qualification and experience under the Recruitment & Promotion Rules will be suitably relaxed for appointment of Outstanding Sportspersons by the Competent Authority on a case to case basis.
F. SELECTION PROCESS:
Criteria will be interview / as decided by the Selection Committee. The Maximum marks for the interview will be 100 which cover the candidate’s Playing skills, Education, achievements in sports and performance in interview etc.
G. PAY & PERKS:
1. In addition to Basic Pay (₹ 8000/-for WG-2 or ₹ 8750/-for WG-4) and DA, HRA as admissible will be paid. Company accommodation is provided at Bhanur Unit at the prescribed rates and HRA is not applicable at Bhanur Unit. Perks @ 42% on Basic Pay for WG-2 or WG-4 will be paid as per Company Rules. Other facilities viz., PF, Gratuity, Medical facilities etc are applicable as per rules.
2. Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from BDL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to Pension and Post Retirement Medical Benefits under defined Contributory Scheme of the Company.
3. All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force and amended from time to time.
H. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Applicants employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or are required to submit No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview/Selection process.
2. Further details regarding Application Process, Medical Standard, Posting, Other General conditions, Certificates Formal/Proformas, can be checked by Candidates visiting our website http://bdl-india.com/> Careers > Recruitment. Updates/ Corrigendum/ Addendum if any, with regard to this advertisement and Selection Process if any will be hosted only on BDL Website only. Please check our website for regular updates.
1/42/Public Under Taken/Recruitment/Other/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi