Cantonment Board Danapur Cantt.
Applications are invited by the Cantonment Board, Danapur Cantt. for filling up the following vacant posts as detailed below:-
Age-limit: 18-25 years (as on 01.04.2017) for all the above posts. Relaxation in age – 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and for disabled person/ex-servicemen/ Departmental candidate etc. the age relaxation shall be as per prevailing rules.
1. The last date of receipt of application by speed post/ registered post only is on or before 06.05.2017 & for candidates residing in hilly region/NE region, the last date of receipt of application by speed post/ registered post only shall be 13.05.2017 & the same shall be addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Danapur, Ara-Maner Road, Danapur Cantt, Patna-801503, Bihar. The applications received late will not be considered. The office will not be responsible for any delay in post. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. A photo (pass – port size)of candidate should be affixed on the application form duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and an additional photograph, two self addressed stamped envelopes, one post card & self certified photocopies of certificates ( Qualification, Date of Birth, Caste, Domicile, Experience and Disabilities etc,) to be enclosed with the application form.
3. A Bank draft of Rs. 500/- for (Gen &OBC candidates) and Rs. 300/- for (SC/ST candidates) in favour of Chief Executive Officer Danapur Cantt. to be enclosed with application form as examination fee. However, female candidates are exempted from examination fee.
4. Date of written test/skill test/physical test will be intimated to eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications. No TA/DA will be given for written test/skill test/physical test. Written test/ skill test/physical test will be conducted probable in June, 2017.
5. Selection of suitable candidates for the post of Peon shall be on the basis of written test and skill test. The subject of written test for Peon shall be of general studies nature having 01 hrs. duration. Selection of suitable candidates for the post of Mali, Pump Khalasi, Safaikaramchari & Mazdoor will be made on the basis of skill test and physical test.
6. Proforma of application form is available on the website of this office www.cbdanapur.org. The application, only in said proforma will be accepted. The certified copy of documents as required should be enclosed with the application form, otherwise the application will be rejected.
7. If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, separate application for each post alongwith the required fees to be submitted by the candidates and the name of the applied post to be mentioned on top of the envelope.
8. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his /her candidature has been finally cleared by the competent authority.
9. Board takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has been selected for the post as the case may be. Appointment letter shall be issued only after verification of all concerned documents.
10. A physically disabled candidate will be considered to be eligible for appointment only if he/she ( after such physical examination as the Government or appointment authority, as the case may be, may prescribe) is found to be satisfy the requirements of physical and medical standards for the concerned services/ posts to be allocated to the physically disabled candidates by the Board.
11. The date of birth accepted by the Board shall be as entered in Matriculation or School Leaving Certificate and birth certificate issued from Registrar death & birth.
12. Persons already in Government Services, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, require to submit an undertaking that they are informed in writing their Head of the Office/Department that they have applied for the examination. Candidate should note that in case a communication is received from their employer withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
13. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfil essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process/or after selection/ or after appointment that the candidate do not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria and/ or does not comply with other requirements and/ or he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any relevant information/ material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
14. The competent authority, may, in his discretion, may fix the qualifying marks for each category for the entire recruitment process, in case no candidate fulfils the minimum criteria as fixed by the competent authority, the vacancy may be left unfilled for that category or categories as the case may be.
15. The recruitment process and the service of appointed candidate including service condition, pay etc. would be governed by the provision of Cantt. Fund Servant Rule 1937, Cantonment Act 2006 and other applicable statutes/ direction etc. as amended/enacted from time to time.
16. Success in the written test/ physical test/ skill test confers no right of appointment unless the competent authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the post.
17. The competent authority reserves the right to Revise/ reschedule/Cancel/Suspend the entire recruitment process/or for particular post, if the need so arise, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore. The decision of the competent authority shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
18. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
19. Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Patna and Court /Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Patna only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
20. If there is any variation between English & Hindi versions of the advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
21. Any CORRIGENDUM/CHANGES/UPDATES shall be available ONLY on our website www.cbdanapur.organd NO INTIMATION SHALL BE GIVEN IN ANY NEWSPAPER/ANY OTHER MEDIA. All candidates are required to see the website of this office from time to time.
22. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
(Vineet Kumar, IDES)
Chief Executive Officer
Danapur Cantt Board
1. Post applied for
2. Name of Candidate
(In English Capital letter)
3. Name of Father/Husband
4. Date of Birth : _________ Age (On ______ ) _____ Year _____ Month _____ Day
5. Sex : ________________________________
6. Correspondence Address: Permanent Address ___________________________ Present Address ____________________________________________________ Native Place _______________________________________________________
7. Religion/Caste : _____________________________________________________
8. Category (Gen, SC, ST, OBC/Caste
9. Educational Qualification:
10. Experience, if any : __________________________________________________
11. Relation with any employee or member of the Board, if any _________________
12. Other information, if any ______________________________________________
I. __________________ hereby declare that the information mentioned above are correct in best of my knowledge. If the above information found to be incorrect then I will be responsible for that and my application will be rejected/cancelled at any stage.
Signature of Applicant
3/11/Defence/Recruitment/Other/Other/Other/Other than Delhi