Applications, as per format given on website www.dfp.nic.in/kohima, are invited from eligible candidates for filling up one post of Field Publicity Assistant under Regional Office, Directorate of Field Publicity, Nagaland & Manipur Region under unreserved category in the pay scale (Pre revised Scale 5200-20200, GP- 2800) Pay Matrix Level-5 (as per 7th pay commission).
1. Nature of Work
a. To assist Field Publicity Officer of Directorate of Field Publicity in organizing publicity programmes for Government of India in rural and semi-urban areas.
b. To liaison with village level functionaries for organizing publicity programmes in villages.
c. Maintenance of office records & AV equipment and preparation of reports on programme activities.
2. Essential Qualification
a. The applicant should possess a minimum qualification of Graduation from recognized University.
b. He/She should be familiar with operation of Audio/Visual Equipment/Public Address System etc. (please attach certificate as documentary proof of training/experience).
c. Ability to speak in Regional Languages.
a. Background of social work in rural areas and experience in media related works
b. Possession of valid light Motor Vehicle License issued by Govt. Transport Authority.
c. Familiarity with computer operation and ability to work on photo/video editing software
d. Excellent communication skills.
4. Age Group a. The age of candidate should not be less than 20 years and not more than 35 years as on 30.07.2017. Relaxation for Government servants upto 5 years and for SC/ST/OBC in accordance with the Notification/orders/circulars issued by the Central Government.
5. Physical Fitness a. The applicant should be physically fit to carry out Field Publicity Programmes in rural areas.
6. Probation Period: a. 2 (Two years)
7. Other Instructions
a. Application form along with duly attested copies of qualification certificates including 10th or matriculation and 12th or Higher Secondary marksheets should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 15 days of advertisement in Employment News.
b. One self addressed envelope duly stamped should be sent along with application form.
c. Eligible candidates shall have to appear for Interview/ test at their own cost. No remuneration shall be paid by office for this purpose.
d. Candidates will have to present original documents at the time of Interview/test. Without original documents, candidates shall not be allowed to appear in the Interview/test.
(MangjangamTouthang) Regional Head/Joint Director Kohima
Format for Application
The Joint Director (N&M)
Directorate of Field Publicity
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Regional Office, Officers’ Hill
1. Name of the Post : Field Publicity Assistant
2. Name of the candidate :
3. Gender :
4. Father’s Name :
5. Permanent Address :
6. Present Address :
7. Correspondence Address :
8. Category (SC/ST/OBC/Gen) :
9. Mobile No. :
10. Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY) :
11. Nationality :
12. Educational Qualification :
13. Technical Qualification/Experience :
14. Any other Qualification/Experience : (may be provided in separate sheet)
Signature of the Candidate
20/71/Central Government/Recruitment/Other/Other/ Permanent/Other than Delhi