|S/No.||Designation||Nos of Post||Categories||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Education Qualification||Period of Probation|
|(a)||Chowkidar||Two||Gen -02||18,000-29200||Gen-18-25 years||Matriculation or equivalent||Two years|
|(b)||Labour||One||Gen -01||18,000-29200||Gen-18-25 years||Matriculation or equivalent||Two years|
General Conditions / Instructions
1. The post is temporary but likely to be permanent under Ministry of Defence with probationary period of two years.
2. Candidates after selection will be subject to “All India Service Liability Rules and Field Service Liability Rules”.
3. Selection will be subject to physical fitness, medical fitness, verification of character and antecedents.
4. Applicants will send their applications on a plain paper only by Registered Post addressed to Officer Commanding, 57 (Independent) Supply Platoon Army Service Corps, PIN-905057, C/o 56 APO as per format given by 1600 hrs within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Request indicate on the top of the envelope “FOR CHOWKIDAR” OR “FOR LABOUR”. One applicant can apply either for Chowkidar or for Labour. Applicant applying for both, their both application will be outrightly rejected.
5. Two self addressed envelopes of size 12 cms x 27 cms duly affixed with Rs. 25/- postage stamp on each be sent with the application.
6. No applicaton will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative.
7. This department will not be responsible for any delay by postal department/courier service.
8. Vacancy for Male candidates only.
9. Please note that the following will invite rejection of applications :-
(a) Incomplete application and admit card with any column of application and admit card left blank.
(b) Overwriting/cutting/incorrect information.
(c) Non-pasting of appropriate size/unattested photographs on application and admit card.
(d) Unattested copies of educational certificate, caste certificate and other certificates as applicable.
10. The lower/upper age limit prescribed for the post will be determined from 21 day of date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Both days are inclusive i.e. date of publication and last day i.e. 21st day.
11. Call letter for test will be issued to eligible candidates only on the address given in the admit card. No intimation of rejection of application will be given.
12. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test.
13. Screening of application to shortlist candidates for written and practical test will be undertaken, only on the basis of overall marks obtained in the Matric Exam.
14. TA/DA will not be admissible for Test.
15. Medium of writing in application form and test etc. will be in Hindi or English only.
16. Unit will not be responsible to pay any damages in case of injury/death of candidate during physical test.
17. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
18. The terns and conditions given in the advertisement are subject to change and therefore be treated as guidelines only.
19. Any other terms and conditions applicable for Central Government Defence Employees which may be required by candidates will be clarified at the time of test.
20. Physical, practical and written test will be conducted at 57 (I) Sup PI ASC, Dholewal Military Complex, Ludhiana.
21. All those candidates who will pass the physical fitness will be called for written test.
Regn No . ________
(For office use only)
FORMAT OF APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHOWKIDAR OR LABOUR
(For Official use only)
5. Ref. application for the post of CHOWKIDAR OR LABOUR
6. Application : Accepted/Rejected
7. Date and time for test : _____________ 2017
at 0600 hrs
8. Venue for test : 57 (I) Sup Pl ASC, Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana (Punjab)
9. Entry will not be allowed without this Admit Card.
10. All candidates to be suitably equipped with pen/pencil/eraser and clip board for written exam. NOTE : All documents in original regarding education, birth, caste, residential proof etc. will have to be produced at the time of test, failing which the candidature is likely to be cancelled.