FALTA SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Government of India
4th Floor, 2nd MSO Building, Nizam Palace, 234/4 A. J. C. Bose Road, Kolkata-700 020
Ph. : 2287-2263, 2287-7923, 2281-3117, Fax : (033) 2287-3362
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : http://fsez.nic.in
Subject: Filling up the posts of Assistant Security Officer at Falta Special Economic zone, located at Falta, PO-Bishira, District-24 Pgs(South) West Bengal, purely on contractual basis.
It is proposed to fill up 01 (One) post of Assistant Security Officer at a monthly remuneration of Rs. 24000/- (consolidated Pay) without any other allowance at Falta Special Economic Zone, Falta, PO-Bishira, District-24 Pgs(South) West Bengal under the jurisdiction of Development Commissioner purely on contractual basis. The experience and qualification required for the posts are indicated in Annexure-I. The duty & responsibility are as given atAnnexure-II.
2. It is requested that the application, in the Proforma (Annexure-lll) along with the required documents may please be forwarded to the Development Commissioner, Falta Special Economic Zone on the above address on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The application should contain a copy of this OM duly signed by the applicant on the pages.
3. Applications received after the last date & application without relevant documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
4. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis. The period of contract shall ordinarily not exceed 1(One) year. The contract period may be renewed only on satisfactory performance of discharge of duties. Development Commissioner, FSEZ will have the full discretion to terminate the service without showing any reason by issuing one month notice before completion of the contract period. Unless the contract period is not extended by specific orderin this regard engagement stands terminated at the end of the engagement period.
5. The details are available on the website www.fsez.nic.in
Dr. Sriramappa, V.
Deputy Development Commissioner
Experience and qualification for the posts
Methodology for filling up the posts of Assistant Security Officer
1. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis.
2. Ex-servicemen having requisite experience and qualifications & holding a degree from a recognized University or its equivalent with minimum 5 years service as Junior Commissioned Officer shall be considered.
Duty and Responsibility of the Assistant Security Officer
1. To organize the systematic supervision and patrolling of the Zone area, Residential area and Office Buildings, etc. to ensure the safe keeping of the Administration/ Government’s property.
2. To make recommendation to the Administration on all the matters where he considers improvement of the Security of the Zone area, non-duty paid goods stored within the Zone area and other property.
3. To be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the security staff their instruction in the various aspects of their duties and ensuring that they maintain a suitable standard of efficiency and deportment. He will also take steps to provide them security training, to keep their abilities in this field to a satisfactory level consistant with the requirements of the Government’s instructions.
4. To ensure that the Fire staff are fully conversant with the operation of all fire equipment in the works, that such equipment is fully and adequately maintained, that the satisfactory liaison is created and maintained at a high level with the local fire prevention officer and fire brigade, and that all fires occurring on the Government property/Zone area are fully investigated and reported upon.
5. To organize duties to ensure that the Administration’s rules and regulations relating to the entry and exit of the zone units’ employees, visitors and vehicles which also includes the discretionary right to search persons and vehicles.
6. To cause such books to be kept in the Check post as are necessary to ensure the permanent recording of vehicle movement in and out of the Zone with notation of purpose or load. He will also cause a day-to-day diary to be kept for reference purposes and such other records as he deems essential forthe efficient functioning of the security wing.
7. To inquire as necessary into and report upon any thefts within his area of jurisdiction, to his Superior.
8. To maintain the best possible cooperation with the local Police and fire authorities of the area and be responsible for dealing with any inquiries from them.
9. To arrange the allocation of staff to carry out any miscellaneous duties which may be require in the interests, these will include :-
a) Control and discretion of all traffic entering and leaving the Zone including Administration’s area.
b) Control of the parking Bays, etc.
10. To carry out such miscellaneous duties and inquiries as may be required of him in the Administrative’s interest.
11. To keep in touch with development in mechanical and other aids to security and in techniques by maintaining contacts with persons in parallel position in other Government/Semi-Government organizations and professional associations.
12. To regularly collect intelligence regarding the modus-operandi and routes through which the smuggling from the Zone may take place, if any.
13. To process the intelligence collected and to take immediate follow up action under the guidance of the office.
14. To take necessary steps for prosecution of persons involved in illegal activities.
15. To attend to any other work other than Customs and Central Excise not otherwise specifically allotted to any other officer.
16. To attend to all jobs as and when assigned by this office.
50/18/Central Government/Recruitment/Other/Other/Contract/Other than Delhi