Ministry of Labour & Employment
Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi
Sub:- Filling up of the post of Presiding Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi in Level 15 in the Pay Matrix (i.e. Pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 67000-79000/-) on deputation/direct recruitment basis.
Employees’ Provident Funds Appellate Tribunal (EPFAT) is an appellate body constituted under section 7D (1) of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Misc. Provisions Act, 1952 having its benches at Delhi & Bengaluru. The Tribunal is mandated to decide Appeals, as specified in section 7-I of the said Act. The Tribunal is headed by Presiding Officer to be appointed by the Central Government.
2. It is proposed to fill up the post of the Presiding Officer, Employees’ Provident Funds Appellate Tribunal, Delhi which is due to fall vacant in immediate future. The eligibility and of the other details of the post are as under:-
|1.||Name of the post||Presiding Officer, EPFAT, Delhi (General Central Service Group ‘A’)|
|2.||Scale of the post||Level 15 in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Scale Rs. 67000-79000/-)|
|3.||Method of selection||Deputation failing which by direct recruitment|
|4.||Eligibility||From amongst the persons who is, or has been or is qualified to be a Judge of High Court; or a District Judge|
|5.||Maximum age limit||56 years for deputation
Below 50 years for direct recruitment as on
closing date for receipt of applications.
|6.||Period of Probation||One year for direct recruits.|
3. The candidate selected on deputation/direct recruitment basis shall hold office for a period of five years from the date on which he enters upon his office or until he/she attains the age of Sixty two years, whichever is earlier.
3.1 The selected candidate will be eligible for all allowances and facilities available to officers of the Central Government working in this scale, except the Government residential accommodation.
4. In case the selected candidate does not assume the charge of the post within the prescribed time limit, he/she shall be debarred for future deputation and for grant of cadre clearance for foreign assignment/ consultancies abroad for a period of five years.
5. The officers, already in service and applying for the post on deputation basis, may send their applications (in triplicate) in the prescribed proforma through their cadre controlling authorities along with original ACRs/APARs(or photocopies attested by a Group A Officer) for the last 05 years i.e. 2011-12 to 2015-16, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and ‘No Penalty Certificate’ so as to reach undersigned within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
6. The Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions and desire to apply for direct recruitment basis, may send their applications (in triplicate) in the prescribed proforma directly to undersigned superscribing “Application for the post of Presiding Officer of EPFAT, Delhi”.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA#
1. Name and Address (in Block Letters)
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era)
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules
4. Educational Qualifications
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same)
|Qualifications/Experience required||Qualifications/ Experience possessed by the officer|
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
7. Details of Employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Office/Institution||Post held||From||To||Level in the Pay Matrix and Basic Pay||Nature of duties (in detail)|
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state :-
a) The date of initial appointment
b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong
10. Additional details about present employment
Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column)
a) Central Government
b) State Government
c) Autonomous Organization
d) Government Undertaking
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn.
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post.
(This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) additional academic qualifications (ii) professional training and (iii) work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/ Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption/Re-employment basis. (Officers under Central/State Governments are only eligible for “Absorption”. Candidates of Non-Government Organizations are eligible only for Short Term Contract)
16. Whether belongs to SC/ST
17. Remarks (The candidates may indicate information with regard to
(i) Research publications and reports and special projects
(ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation
(iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and
(iv) Any other information.
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet if the space is insufficient).
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Signature of the candidate
(Employer with Seal)
# Strike out whichever is not applicable.