Filling up of four posts of Asst. Foreman in Cabinet Secretariat on Deputation Basis.
It is proposed to fill 04 posts of Asst. Foreman in Cabinet Secretariat on Deputation Basis for a period of 04 years, from amongst the officer working under the Central Government in Civilian Organisation or Defence Organisations possessing the qualification as mentioned in Annexure-I.
2. The selected candidate will be entitled to the normal deputation terms as admissible under the Central Government Rules in force from time to time (i.e. as per DoP&T O.M. No. 6/8/2009- Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010). In addition to deputation allowance, they are also eligible for special allowance @15% of basic pay.
3. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
4. The application in the proforma as given in Annexure-II may be sent through proper channel to Deputy Secretary (WSU), Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, Room No. 1001, B2 Wing, 10th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, New Delhi- 110003 within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News alongwith the following :-
a) Complete and up-to-date ACRs of the officers for the last 5 years or photocopies thereof duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary, or equivalent on each page. Photocopies of ACRs not attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent shall not be accepted.
b) Certificate by the Administrative Authority as per format given in Annexure-III.
5. Applications received after the due date or without any of the aforesaid documents/ information or otherwise incomplete shall not be considered. Advance copies of applications received directly from the applicant without being routed through proper channel will be summarily rejected.
6. While forwarding the application, it may be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct, there is no doubt about the integrity of the officer and that no disciplinary case is either pending or being contemplated against the officer.
1. Name of the post: Assistant Foreman
2. Number of post: 04 (Electronics-2, Electrical-2)
3. Pay Scale: Level 5 of Pay Matrix (corresponding to PB-I 5200-20200, GP 2800/-)
4. Essential: (i) holding analogous posts in regular basis or
(ii) with five years experience in equivalent posts in Pay Band-I 5200-20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- and
(iii) possessing Diploma in Electronics or Elect. Engg. (3 years course) and 4 years experience in the relevant field.
APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF ASST. FOREMAN ON DEPUTATION BASIS IN CABINET SECRETARIAT
1. Name and address in Block letters :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Govt. Rules :
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same). :
|Qualifications/Experience required||Qualifications/Experience possessed by the Officer|
|Essential (1) (2) (3)|
|Desired (1) (2)|
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.
7. Details of employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|From||To||Scale of pay and basic pay||Nature of duties|
8. Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or temporary or Permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-
(a) The date of initial appointment (b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
(c) Name of the parent Office/Organization to which you belong
10. Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under
(a) Central Government (b) State Government (c) Autonomous Organizations
(d) Government Undertakings (e) Universities
11. Are you in revised scale of pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
12. Total emoluments per month now drawn.
13. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST :
Signature of the Candidate
Certificate by the Administrative Authority
1. Certified that the particulars furnished by the officer have been checked from available records and found correct.
2. Certified that applicant is eligible for the post applied as per terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Certified that no disciplinary/vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant.
4. Integrity of the applicant is certified as Beyond Doubt.
5. It is certified that no penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years (Alternatively, penalty statement during the last 10 years may be enclosed).
6. Up-to-date ACR/APAR dossiers of the applicant/photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary/ Equivalent or above are enclosed.
7. In case of selection of the officer, he will be relieved of duties from this office.
(Not below the rank of Under Secretary) Tele No. (Office Stamp)