No. A-35018/1/2017-Admn. Government of India
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Directorate of Publications Division Soochna Bhawan, New Delhi
Subject:– Filling up of two posts of Accounts Officer (Group ‘B’ Gazetted) in the Scale of Pay Level 07 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (i.e. Pre-revised Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-) in Publications Division at New Delhi by transfer on deputation.
It is proposed to fill up two posts of Accounts Officer in the Scale of Pay Level 07 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (i.e. Pre-Revised Pay of Rs. 9300-34800 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-) in Publications Division at New Delhi by transfer on deputation from amongst officers of the Central Government.
Following are the necessary points pertaining to the above mentioned post:-1. Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or
2. Officers of the rank of Accountant or Audit Officers or Subordinate Account Service Accountants with 5 years’ regular service as such from any of the organised Accounts Department for example Indian Audit and Accounts Department, Indian Defence Department and Posts and Telegraphs Accounts Department with five year’s regular service in the posts in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 9300-34800 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent.
3. Possessing experience of administration, establishment and accounts matters.
4. The place of posting will be at New Delhi.
5. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding appointment under these rules in the same or other organisation/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. However, initially the appointment will be for one year which is extendable from year to year basis at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. The maximum age shall not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
6. The Pay and Allowances of the Officers selected will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No. 2/29/91- Estt. (Pay) II dated 5th January 1994 as amended from time to time.
7. It is requested that the applications of the officers who are eligible and can be spared immediately in the event of their selection may be sent to this Division (in duplicate) in the Proforma at Annexure-A, addressed to “The Director (Admn.), Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, Soochna Bhawan, CGO Complex, New Delhi within 30 days from the date of advertisement in E. News. While forwarding the applications, the Departments are requested also to furnish an integrity Certificate in respect of the officer in addition to Vigilance Clearance and also a certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalty was imposed on the officer during last 5 years.
8. Officers once selected for the above post will not be ordinarily be allowed to opt out without a valid reason accepted by the HOD in Publications Division.
9. No application will be entertained which is found Incomplete or received after the due date of submission and/ or which has been forwarded without complete and up-to-date character rolls, vigilance clearance etc.
Deputy Director (Admn.)
Tel. No. 24368009
CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA
APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POST OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER GROUP-B (GAZETTED) IN THE SCALE OF PAY LEVEL 07 OF PAY MATRIX OF 7th CPC (i.e. IN THE PRE-REVISED SCALE OF PAY OF Rs. 9300-34800 IN PB-2 WITH GRADE PAY OF RS. 4600/-) ON DEPUTATION IN PUBLICATIONS DIVISION, MINISTRY OF INFORMATION & BROADCASTING.
1. Name and Address (in Block letters) :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian Era) :
3. Date of Retirement under Central/State Government rules:
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other Qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same):
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post:
7. Details of Employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|S. N.||Office/Instt./ Orgn.||Post held||From||To||Scale of Pay and Basic Pay||Nature of duties|
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on Deputation/contract
(c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong
10. Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under:-(m) Central Govt. (n) State Govt. (o) Autonomous Organization (p) Government Undertaking (q) Universities (r) Others
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the previous scale.
13. A total emoluments per month now drawn.
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation (ISTC)/Absorption /Re-employment Basis. (Officers under Central/State Government are only eligible for Absorption. Candidates of Non-Government Organizations are eligible only for short- term contract.)
16. Whether belongs to SC/ST, please mention
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the curriculum vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post.
Signature of the Candidate Address: _______________
Countersigned (Employer with Seal)
(i) Certified that the particulars of the officer has been verified and found to be correct.
(ii) It is certified that no disciplinary proceedings are either pending and or contemplated against the officer. Also it is certified that no any major/minor penalty was imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
(iii) Integrity of the officer is also certified.
(Signature of the Head of Office with Stamp)