National Research Centre on Mithun (NRC-M)
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Jharnapani, Medziphema, Nagaland-797106, INDIA
F. No. NRCM(T)95/15
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Eligible candidates are invited to attend “Walk-in Interview” for the following contractual position (purely temporary) under the project “National Mission for Sustaining the Himalayan Ecosystem (NMSHE)” to be held at 11.00 AM on 28 April 2017 at ICAR, NRC on Mithun, Medziphema, Nagaland.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Essential Qualification||Desirable|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Life sciences/Environmental Sciences with NET/GATE/BET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Agriculture/ Animal Science/Veterinary) with NET/GATE/BET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Agriculture/Animal Science/ Veterinary) as per DST OM No. SR/ S9/Z-09/2012, dated 21 October 2014. SRF: Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years research experience
|1. Knowledge of computer application
2. Experience in research Laboratory/ field activities
1. Age limit 30 years for men and 35 years for women candidates. Any age relaxation will be as per GOI norms.
2. Emolument payable: SRF: ₹ 28000/- + 10% HRA for candidates having NET/GATE/BET qualification. JRF: ₹ 25000/- + 10% HRAfor candidates having NET/GATE/BET qualification. ₹ 12000/- + 10% HRAfor candidates not having NET/GATE/ BET qualification.
3. Selected candidates are expected to work in the field (institute and farmers) and also to undertake extensive tour of the North Eastern Region and other parts of the country for data collection, sampling, attending meeting/training/seminars etc. as part of the project requirement.
4. Candidates are required to bring all relevant documents, certificates and mark sheets in original along with an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director of the Institute. A passport size photograph should also be affixed on top of the application with enclosure of self-attested copies of certificate, mark sheet etc. from Matriculation/HSLC onwards.
5. The engagement of JRF/SRF will be initially for a period of one year, or may be extended till the termination of the project, whichever is earlier, subject to continuous satisfactory performance of the candidate.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Sd/- Project Investigator
3/9/Central Government/Recruitment/Post Graduate/Other/Other/Other than Delhi