The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP)
1. Commandant, The GRENADIERS RC, Jabalpur invites application from eligible candidates for the following post:-
|S. No.||Name of the post||Pay Scale||Min. Essential Qualification||No. of Post||Category|
|UR||SC||ST||OBC||PH (HH) Not less than 40%||ESM|
|(i)||Cook||Rs. 5200 -20200 + 1900||(a) Matriculation or equivalent
(b) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade
|(ii)||Tailor||Rs. 5200 -20200 + 1800||(a) Matriculation or equivalent
(b) ITI pass certificate
|(iii)||Barber||Rs. 5200 -20200 + 1800||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job||06||03||01||01||–||–||01|
|(iv)||Washerman||Rs. 5200-20200 + 1800||(a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board
(b) Must be able to wash military/ Civilian clothes thoroughly well
2. UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH (HH) means Un-reserved/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class/ Physical Handicapped (hearing handicapped) respectively.
3. The above posts are subject to All India Service Liability including field service.
4. Age limits and its relaxation:-
|S. No.||Category||Age Limit||Remarks|
|(i)||UR||18 Yrs to 25 Yrs|
|(ii)||OBC||18 Yrs to 28 Yrs|
|(iii)||SC/ST||18 Yrs to 30 Yrs|
|18 to 35 Yrs||18 to 38 Yrs||18 to 40 Yrs|
|(v)||ESM||Service rendered in Army/Navy/Air Force shall be deducted from actual age and resultant age should not be exceeding the maximum age limit i.e. 25 years prescribed for the post by more than three years.|
5. Candidates will fwd applications properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through ordinary post. Registered in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ….. “ on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
6. Last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Application to be fwd to the Commandant, The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP), Pin-482001.
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
8. The SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply against Gen (UR) vacancies are not eligible for the age and other concessions meant for SC/ST/OBC.
9. OBC candidates seeking reservation of OBC are required to submit a certificate regarding OBC & Non Creamy Layer Status issued by civil authorities.
10. Certificate of experience in the trade where experience is desirable be produced alongwith the application.
11. Photocopy of the following Documents/Certificate to be attached alongwith application duly self attested.
(a) Three Passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and on Acknowledgement Card.
(b) Self Attested copies of following certificate will also be submitted with application.
(i) Education qualification certificate
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate
(iii) Caste certificate where applicable
(iv) Discharge Certificate for Ex-serviceman where applicable.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.25/-
Note:- Central Government civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/Office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.
12. Incomplete/Ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
13. It is made clear that merely, fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/ terminated by the Commandant at any stage, due to administrative reason.
14. The written examination will consist General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language & Comprehension. Skill test will be conducted only for those candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the written examination. (the standard of questions will be of matriculation/ Intermediate as applicable)
15. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the courts having jurisdiction in JABALPUR only.
16. Selected candidate will be given appointment letter by concerned authorities subject to verification of character and antecedents from concerned District Magistrates and medical fitness from medical authorities.
17. Special instruction for Rejection of Applications:-(a) Applications which are not in format as per annexure will be rejected.
(b) Unsigned/Incomplete applications will be rejected.
(c) In the event of their failure to produce original/essential documents after skill tests, the candidature is liable to be rejected. Documents relating to essential education/higher education/ technical qualifications/ Experience certificate will be checked after physical tests. The original caste certificate/character certificate/ disability certificate for handicapped as applicable will be checked after the skill tests.
(d) If a candidate produces false certificate/fabricated documents inaccurate or tampered information then he will be disqualified/dismissed from service, if appointed inadvertently.
(e) Application should be made in either Hindi or English only.
(f) Separate application for each post should be applied for.
(g) Candidates may apply for only one category or reservation. In case candidate submits, more than one application for the same post, the candidature is liable to be rejected.
(h) Overwriting/erasure/incorrect/incomplete information in the application form will result the rejection of the application. Making statement which are incorrect or false suppressing material information will result in rejection of application.
(j) All supported documents alongwith the application are to be self attested.
(k) Right to accept/reject application rests with Commandant, The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) and it is further made clear that mere acceptance of application does not guarantee any appointment or any claim on the post.
(I) This Regimental Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(m) Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
(n) Obtaining support for his candidature through unfair means shall disqualify the candidature.
(o) Candidate found resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his candidature for the selection and any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers then application will be rejected.
18. WARNING: All candidates are warned to be careful from the self-styled agents and also requested to inform the Commandant, The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) against any malpractice seen/observed by them.
19. All appointment are initially on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent.
20. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.
(11) Correspondence Address: House No./Street/Village __________________ Post Office _______________District ____________ State _______________ Pin Code _________________________________
(12) Permanent Address: House No./Street/Village _______________ Post Office _______________District _________________ State _______________________ Pin Code ________________
(13) Whether registered with any Employment Exchange? Yes/No ……
(if yes mention registration No. and name of Employment Exchange)
(a) I, do hereby certify that neither I am involved in any criminal case nor any criminal cases pending against me.
(b) I, do hereby declare that the statements made in the application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(c) I understand and agree that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect or incomplete or ineligibility being detected at any time before or after selection/interview, my candidature is liable to be rejected. I shall be bound by the decision of the Commandant, The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur-(MP).
(d) I, do hereby certify that I have applied for the post of …………. (Cook/ Tailor/Barber/Washerman) and want to be considered for the …………. (UR/SC/ST/OBC) vacancy only. If two applications of one post with different reservations categories have been sent by me, then my both applications may be terminated without any notice.
(Full signature of the applicant)
1/95/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi