Headquarters Junior Leaders Wing
The Infantry School, Belgaum – 590009 (Karnataka)
(A Defence Department Central Government Establishment)
1. Applications are invited for the following Group ‘C’ posts from citizen of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format only. Applications completed in all respect along with all the requisite documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, should be addressed to The Commander, Headquarters Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum- 9.
|Name of the Post & Pay Scale||Nos of Vacancies and Reservation|
|Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Rs. 19900 in Level 2 as per 7th CPC
|01 post (Other Backward Class)|
Rs. 19900 in Level 2 as per 7th CPC
|01 post (Unreserved)|
Note :- The number of vacancies mentioned above are provisional. The Commander, Headquarters Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School Belgaum – 9 reserves the right to change the number of vacancies if necessary.
2. Essential Qualification
(a) Civil Motor Driver (OG) – (i) Matriculation.
(ii) Must possess the Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years’ experience of driving such vehicles.
(b) Painter : (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution; and
(ii) Certificate in the trade from a recognized Institution.
3. (a) Age Limit : 18-30 years [for Civil Motor Driver (OG) being reserved for OBC] -18-27 years (for Painter).
(b) Relaxation of Age limit: –
(i) The upper age limit relaxable for Govt. servant and ex-serviceman candidates as per existing Govt. rules in this regard.
4. Fees: Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) amounting Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in favour of the Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum. The Postal Order should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement. The application fee is non-refundable.
5. Photographs: One recent passport size photograph (not more than three months old) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is to be pasted on the space earmarked in the application format, besides one additional photograph duly signed by the applicant with Name, Father’s Name & post applied for on the backside is to be enclosed separately with the application.
6. Crucial date : The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date for receipt of application.
7. Closing date : The closing date will be 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
8. Location of Exam: Headquarters Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum, Karnataka-9.
9. Likely Area Deployment : Headquarters Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka)/Headquarters, The Infantry School, Mhow (Madhya Pradesh).
10. Service Liability : All India Service Liability.
11. Written Examination & Syllabus for Examination : Written exam will be conducted for selection which will comprise questions to the level of the minimum essential qualification prescribed for each post and also questions related to the trade applied for.
12. Important Instruction to the Candidates/Applicants
(a) Persons working in Central/State Govt/PSU must apply through proper channel alongwith the Certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated/pending against them and that they have no objection is releasing them in case of selection NOC covering above aspects must be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement.
(b) New entrants to Govt. Service entering on or after 01 Jan 2004 are governed by the New Deferred Contribution Pension System (Known as New/National Pension Scheme).
(c) Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum shall not be responsible for any postal delay or failure.
(d) The candidates must clearly superscribe “Application for the post of _______________ ” on the top of envelope in Capital letters. The reserved category candidates should also write their category on the left hand corner of the envelope.
(e) Ex-servicemen Certificate should have been issued by the Competent Authorities. A copy of Discharge Certificate should also be enclosed.
(f) Candidates applying against a reserved post must enclose supportive documents i.e. Caste Certificate in support of their claim of belonging to the reserved category. Copies of certificates attested by a Gazetted Officer in support of Educational Qualification/Technical Qualification, Experience, Caste, Date of Birth are to be enclosed with the application.
(g) The ST/SC/OBC candidates who apply against Unreserved post will not be given age relaxation and other concessions meant for ST/SC/OBC.
(h) The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
(j) After scrutiny of applications the eligible candidates will be informed accordingly.
(k) Skill test will be conducted later for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination.
(l) Physical/Practical/Trade/Skill Test pertaining to respective trades will be conducted in addition to Written Examination.
(m)* If the number of applications received in any category in response to the advertisement is large, Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, Belgaum reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates by fixing benchmark percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed essential qualification.
(n)* Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, Belgaum reserves the right to restrict the number of applicant to be called for practical/trade test/interview on the merit list of written examination.
(o) Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for written test.
* This is subject to approval by higher authorities.
13. Caution to all applicants: Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assistance of procuring appointment for you in the name of the establishment through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way. It is emphasized and reassured that the selection test and exercise will be done on merit only in a transparent manner.
PROFORMA OF APPLICATION
Application for the post of _____________________________________
Ref: Newspaper ________ Advertisement No. ___________ Dated _______________
Junior Leaders Wing
The Infantry School
1. Full Name (In Block Letters) ____________________________
(As written in 10th/SSC Certificate)
2. Father’s/Husband’s Name : _____________________________
(in Block Letters):
3. Date of Birth (as per the School Certificate): _____________________________
4. Age as on last date of receipt of application i.e. : _______ years ____months ____ days
5. Write category to which you belong (GEN/ST/Ex-Servicemen): ______________(Enclose certificate on prescribed format)
6. Whether ex-serviceman. If yes give details i.e. length of service alongwith service Discharge Certificate ______________________________________________
7. Whether Physically Handicapped (also indicate the type of disability) _________
8. Nationality: _______________________________________________________
9. Religion : ________________________________________________________
10. Address and Pin code in full for communication with nearest Railway Station ______________________________________ Pin _______________________Mobile No. (if any) ____________________________________________
11. Details of Academic/Technical & Professional Qualifications :
|Name of the Exam Passed||Year of Passing||Name of Recognized University/Board of Examination||% of marks obtained Division||Remarks|
(Attested copies of certificate in support of above are to be enclosed)
12. Experience/if any (Please attach certificate) : ____________________________
13. Whether Govt. Servant, if yes, give details of post held, Pay Scale and Date of entry in Govt Service: _______________________________________________
I hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false/incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the written test/skill test, my candidature will stand automatically cancelled.
Signature of the candidate
Name : ________________
1. One Self-Attested Photographs with Name, Father’s Name & Post Applied For on the backside.
2. Postal Order No. __________ & Date ___________ for Rs. 50/-.
3. Attested copies of certificate ( ) sheets
Left Thumb Impression of Male candidate
(Right Thumb impression in case of Female candidate)
Declaration OBC Candidates
Similar endorsement should be given in the caste certificate from the competent authority)
I _________________________ Son/Daughter of Shri _________________ Resident of ____________________________ Village/Town/City ________________________ District ___________ State ____________________ hereby declare that I belong to the ___________________ community which is recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders applicable to the concerned State. It is also declared that I do not belong to persons/ sections/(Creamy Layer).
16/43/Defence/Recruitment/10th/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi