ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, RISHIKESH
(An Autonomous institute under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)
Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand – 249203
On line applications are invited in prescribed proforma from suitable candidate for filling up following Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASISin All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249203. Essential qualification, experiences etc. required for applying for these posts are as under:-
|SI. No.||Advertisement No.||Name of Posts||Scale of Posts||Age Limit||Qualification||No of Posts|
|1||2017/116||Office Assistant (NS) (Group-B)||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-||20-30 years||Essential Qualifications :
1. Degree of Recognized University or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in computers.
|25(UR-15, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01)|
|2||2017/117||Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) (Group-B)||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-||Between 21-35 years of age||Essential Qualification :
1. B.Sc Nursing (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/University OR B.SC. (Post-Certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) (2 year course) from a recognized Institute/University.
2. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
3 Years of experience as Staff Nurse Grade-ll in a minimum 100 bedded hospital/health care institute.
Ability to use Computers- Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations
|125(UR-65 OBC-33, SC-18, ST-09)|
|3||2017/118||Technical Assistant Technician (Group-B)||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-||Between 25 and 35 years||Essential Qualifications:
1. B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent
2. 5 years experience in the concerned field OR
3. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent.
4. 8 years experience in concerned field . OR
5. For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT Techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in concerned field.
6. 10+2 with Science with Diploma in OT Techniques or Equivalent with 8 years experience field.
|25(UR-15, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01)|
|4||2017/119||Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly) (Group-C)||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-||Between 18 and 30 years||Essential Qualifications :
1. Matriculation from a recognized school/Board
2. Certificate course in hospital service conducted by a recognized organization (such as St. Johns Ambulance)
1. Experience of having worked in a Hospital
|100 (UR-51, OBC-27 SC-15, ST-07)|
|5||2017/120||Store Keeper -Cum Clerk (Group-C)||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-||Up to 30 years||Essential Qualifications:
1. Graduate from a recognized university with one year experience in handling stores.
Post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized Institution.
|40 (UR-22, OBC-10, SC-05, ST-03)|
*Number of posts is tentative and is liable to change based on institute’s requirements.
I. Filling up to online application form will start on 22.07.2017 (10:00 hrs.) and will close on 06.09.2017 (23:59 hrs.)
II. Application Fees: Application fees on for GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 3,000/-(Rs. 1,000/-for SC/ST/OPH/candidates) per post. Fees shall be paid through online application portal. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
III. For details description of qualification & other eligibility criteria please visit Institute website: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
17/65/Central Government/Recruitment/Graduate/Other/Other/Other than Delhi