DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF GROUP ‘C’CIVILIAN POSTS IN IAF AT HQ CENTRALAIR COMMAND UNITS
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment against Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- & 1800/- released to under mentioned Station/Unit in Central Air Command. The eligible candidates are to apply only for one post and at one place only. The details of vacant posts are as follows:-
PLACE AND NUMBER OF VACANCIES
|Sl. No.||Postal Address||Designation & Trade||No. of Post to be filled||Reservation|
|01||Air Officer Commanding Air Force Station Agra (UP)||MTD||01||–||01||–|
|02||Station Commander Air Force Station, Darbhanga (Bihar)||MTS||06||04||01||01|
2. Age Limit: The age limit for Unreserved Category candidate is 18 to 25 years as on 21 May 2017. The relaxation in age limit is applicable for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates where posts are reserved as per rules in-vogue.
3. Written Examination : Candidates whose application are found complete and correct in all respect will be called for written examination to be held on 02 Jul 2017 by the respective AOC/ Stn Cdr. The admit card to the eligible candidates will be issued by AOC/Stn Cdr. No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates appearing for examination.
4. Trade wise eligibility criteria/educational qualifications and experience required.
|01||MTD||Essential||1. Matric pass or equivalent 2. Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicle.3. Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism. 4. Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.|
|02||MTS||Essential||Matric pass or equivalent qualification.|
5. How to apply: Application forms duly typed on A-4 size paper as per the application format given below are required to be addressed to the Air Officer Commanding/Station Commander of the place of vacancy at unit address given in column No. 2 of the place of vacancy in the chart given above along with following documents : (a) Passport size self attested photograph facing camera, pasted on application form. (b) Self attested copy of date of birth certificate or Matriculation Certificate or School Leaving Certificate. (c) True copy of Employment Exchange registration card, if any. (d) Copy of experience certificate if any. (e) Character Certificate issued by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the School/College or Village Pradhan. (f) Self-addressed envelope of size 23 cm x 10 cm bearing Rs. 27/- postage stamp. (g) Last date of receipt of application to the addressee is 21 May 2017.(h) Application is to be sent only through registered post.
Note: Envelop containing the application form should be marked clearly on Top “APPLICATION
FOR THE POST OF …………………………..
6. Documents: Candidates are to bring their original certificates including Admit Card at the time of examination.
7. Jurisdictions of Legal Disputes. The jurisdiction of Legal Dispute arising out of selection process can be instituted only at appropriate forums/Tribunals.