Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
(Department of Health & Family Welfare)
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
Advertisement No. A.12034/2/2017-DR
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment on deputation (including short-term contract) basis to the post of Director (Vigilance), Group ‘A’, Level 13 (Rs.1,18,500-2,14,100) (revised) in Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi. The details of the post, eligibility criteria, job requirement, age limit etc. required for the post are indicated in Annexure-I below. The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation (including short-term- contract) will be regulated in accordance with DoPT’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation (including short-term contract) basis so as to reach the undersigned within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. The Application Form/Curriculum Vitae Proforma is at Annexure-II. For other details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from Ministry’s website www.mohfw.nic.in.
LIST OF ENCLOSURES TO BE SENT WITH THE APPLICATION
1. Application in prescribed format – Annexure II duly filled, signed by the candidate and countersigned with seal by the Cadre/Appointing Authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 (five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or above.
3. Integrity Certificate
4. Vigilance Clearance Certificate
5. Statement of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years of service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars.
7. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
8. Cadre Clearance Certificate.
NOTE: Incomplete application or application not accompanied by the above documents will be summarily rejected.
(D. N. Sahoo)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India Tele: 23061656
One post of Director (Vigilance), Group ‘A’, Level 13 (Rs.1,18,500 – 2,14,100) (revised).