No. F. 2-6/2015 – NM
Government of India
Ministry of Culture
Janpath, New Delhi – 110011
Applications on the prescribed Proforma (Annexure II) are invited from candidate working under the Central Government for filling-up the post of Senior Technical Assistant (Computerization), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted in the Pay Matrix Level No. 06 (35400-112400) in the National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi, a subordinate office under the Ministry of Culture, by Promotion/transfer on deputation basis. Detailed particulars, eligibility requirements etc. in respect of the post are given in Annexure I. Person selected on transfer on deputation basis will be entitled to the normal deputation terms as admissible under the Central Government rules in force from time to time. The period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. Eligible persons working under Central Government may forward their application in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure II) through proper channel with their up-to-date Confidential Reports (ACR/APARs) for the last 5 years duly attested on each page. Integrity certificate/vigilance clearance alongwith statement of major/minor penalties, if any, for the last 10 years so as to reach to the undersigned within 30 days from the date of this advertisement in the Employment News. The candidate once applied for the post through his/her office will not be allowed to withdraw his candidature during selection process.
(Parveen Singh Parihar)
PARTICULARS OF THE POST
Signature of the Candidate Address: __________________
(TO BE FILLED BY THE FORWARDING AUTHORITY)
1. Certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been checked from available records and found correct.
2. Certified that no disciplinary proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer.
3. Integrity Certificate is attached.
4. Statement of major/minor penalty imposed on the applicant in the last 10 years is attached.
5. Photocopies of up-to-date CR Dossiers of the officer for the last five years, duly attested, attached.
6. In the event of selection, the officers will be relieved of their duties immediately.
Name & Designation of the Forwarding Officer with Seal and Tel. No.