1. Applications from eligible candidates are invited for direct recruitment from Indian nationals for the under mentioned posts.
|Address||Trade||No. of vacancy||Category reserved for||Total|
|OC, Supply Depot ASC,
Ramgarh Distt, Jharkhand
2. Pay scale, minimum educational qualification and age limit are as under.
|Trade||Pay scale||Qualification||AGE LIMIT IN YRS|
|Mazdoor (Male)||18000-41100||Matric or equivalent||18 to 25 yrs||No relaxation||No relaxation|
|Chowkidar (Male)||-do-||-do-||NA||5 yrs relaxation||NA|
3. Age Relaxations:- SC/ST and OBC can apply against UR vacancy however NO AGE RELAXATION is allowed.
4. The following test are to be conducted:-
(a) Running – 1.5 Km within 6 min
(b) Carrying 50 Kg to a distance of 200 metre in 100 seconds.
(c) Written Test.
5. Selection will be made as per existing rules and regulation in the department.
6. Post mentioned above are subject to All India Transfer Liability and Field service liability Rules.
7. Candidate will forward application in a properly sealed envelope to the address mentioned above through ordinary post. Candidate are requested to super scribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form. Separate application is required for each post.
8. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
9. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be closing date for receipt of application.
10. All Test will be held on screening basis i.e. the candidate has to pass in the first test in order to be eligible for the second test and so on.
11. Candidate fulfilling the above conditions may submit application as per format given below and attach photocopy of the following documents/certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer:-
(a) Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Attested Birth certificate or equivalent.
(c) Latest medical fitness certificate issued by approved Central/state Govt. Hospital giving measurement of height, chest & weight.
(d) Current Employment Exchange Registration Card if held.
(e) SC/ST (Non-creamy layer) certificate if applicable.
(f) Character certificate by Police/SchooI/College with validity of 06 months from date of issue.
(g) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government Servant.
(h) Experience Certificate in any.
(j) One additional attested photograph.
(k) Any other documents in supports of information furnished in application.
(l) One 12 x 18 cms self addressed envelopes of good quality affixed with Rs.25.00 postage stamp would be attached alongwith the application form.
Note :- Original certificate should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only at the time of test.
12. Incomplete/ illegible application will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only eligible candidate will be called for the written examination provided a self- addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.25/- is enclosed with the application form.
13. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test.
14. Application will be short listed on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification.
15. No extra weightage will be given for additional /higher qualification.
16. The number of vacancies, reservation is subject to change. Further, the employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
17. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
18. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of the test can be 02 or 03 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.
19. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final.
20. The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice/ assigning any reasons at any stage.
21. Test will be held at Ramgarh Cantt, Jharkhand. Applicants to should report one hour before at Supply Depot ASC, Ramgarh Cantonment, Jharkhand Pin- 829122 on date and time of test as mentioned in the ADMIT CARD. No separate letter will be issued.
22. Candidate will be in possession of their ADMIT CARD at the all time and produce original document on physical arrival otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for tests.
23. Disqualification:- The following acts/omission would render a candidate/application disqualified :-
(a) Furnishing of false, inaccurate or tampered information or documents.
(b) Obtaining support for his candidature by any means.
(c) Submitting fabricated documents.
(d) Making incorrect/false statements or suppressing material information.
(e) Improper filling of application.
(f) Impersonation any person.
(c) Submitted more than one application by same applicant.
(d) Any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers.
24. Candidate selected will be on probation for a period of two years. This unit reserves the right to terminate the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reasons.
25. If calf letter is not received by an applicant then it is likely that his application has been rejected for reason such as application not received/late received/rejected or lost in post and no correspondences in this connection will be entertained.
26. This unit will not be responsible/liable to pay any compensation in case of any damage/loss/ injury/casualty to the candidates during and after the physical test.
27. Syllabus for written test will be as per essential qualification mentioned above. Negative marking of 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer. The question paper will be bilingual as under:-
|Subject (Objective type)||No. of questions||Max marks||Duration|
|(a) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(b) General Awareness
(c) Numerical Aptitude
(d) General English
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning: The questions will be non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, and different space visualization problem solving, analysis , judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classifications, Arithmetical, number series, non-verbal series, abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
2. The question will be designed to test the ability of candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her, its application to society, current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects, relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Geography, Economics, Science, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific research etc.
3. Numerical Aptitude: Problems relating to Number System of Whole Numbers, decimal and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, percentage, Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and work etc.
4. General English: Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, Grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage, etc, writing ability would be tested.
50/69/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi\