Applications are invited for filling up one post of Assistant Photographer in the pre-revised Pay Band – 1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of 2400/- and revised pay matrix level IV in the National Museum, New Delhi on regular basis by direct recruitment in General Category.
2. Candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent qualification and certificate of training in photography with 2 years practical experience as Photographer in a Govt. or a reputed Photo Studio and not above the age of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
The eligible candidates should apply on the prescribed proforma. The applications may be the Administrative Officer, National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi-110011 in all respect within 30 days from the date of issue of publication in the Employment News. Applications received after last date shall not be considered. The candidate who may apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. More information is available at website of National Museum at www.nationalmuseum.gov.in.
(Parveen Singh Parihar) Administrative Officer
1. Name (in capital letters)
2. Father’s Name
3. Date of Birth (in christian era)
4. Correspondence Address
5. Permanent Address
6. Contact Number
7. Education Qualification
9. Any special qualifications/ training
Signature of Applicant Tel. No. ______________
PARTICULARS OF THE POST
|1||Name of the post||Assistant Photographer|
|2||No. of the post||1 (one)|
|3||Scale of pay||Pay Matrix Level IV pre- revised Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400/- Grade Pay|
|5||Classification||General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Non-Ministerial|
|6||Brief description of the job requirement and Nature of duties of the post||• To Take photographs of Museum objects and develop them
• To print photographs from negatives
• To assist the Photographer
|7||Method of Recruitment||100% by direct recruitment|
• Matriculation or equivalent qualification
• Certificate of training in Photography with 2 years practical experience as Photographer in a Government or reputed Photo Studio.
|9||Age||18-28 years or below
Note: The maximum age limit for appointment by direct recruitment shall be not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.