Government of India
Applications are invited for the following post in Government of India Organization on Deputation/Re-employment basis from amongst the officers working under the Central Government or Defence Organizations possessing the qualifications as mentioned under:
|1.||Deputy Secretary (Telecommunication)||*06||Level 12 of revised Pay Matix corresponding to pre-revised PB-3, Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/-||Officers of the Central Government or Defence Organisation :|
(i) holding analogous posts; or
(ii) with 5 years’ regular service in the Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600/-39,100/-) and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- (pre-revised)
|Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University in Telecommunication or Electronics or Computer or equivalent or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Electronics’ & Telecommunication Engineers or Master of Science (Physics) with wireless communications or Electronics or Radio Physics or Engineering as a special subject.||Seven years’ technical or research experience in operation or administration in the field of Telecommunication or intelligence work.|
* Subject to change
1. The initial term of deputation shall be four years from date of appointment, further extendable in terms of RRs.
2.The departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
3.The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications specified shall also be considered and such persons shall be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces and thereafter, they may be continued on re-employment.
4.For appointment to the post of Deputy Secretary, officers of the rank of Colonel or equivalent are eligible.
1.Post : Deputy Secretary (Telecommunication)
2.Pay Scale: Level 12 of Revised Pay Matrix
3. Eligibility Criteria : Officer of Central Government in Civilian Organisation or Defence Organisation, –
a. (i) holding analogous posts: or
(ii) with five years regular service in Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39,100/- and Grade pay of Rs. 6600/- (pre-revised)
Educational Qualification : (i) Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Telecommunication or Electronics or Computer or equivalent or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers or Master of Science (Physics) with wireless communications, or Electronics or Radio Physics or Engineering as a special subject.
Experience :- Seven years’ technical or research experience in operation or administration in the field of Telecommunication or intelligence works.
1. The departmental officers who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
2. The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered and such persons shall be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces and thereafter, they may be continued on re-employment.
4.Age : The maximum age limit for deputation shall not exceed fifty six years on the closing date of receipt of applications.
The selected candidates will be entitled to normal deputation terms as admissible under the Central Government Rules in force from time to time (i.e. as per DoP&T O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010). In addition to deputation allowance, they are also eligible for payment of a special allowance @20% of Basic Pay drawn.
2.The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
3.The application in the proforma as given in Annexure-ll may be sent through proper channel to Under Secretary (Pers. C), Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, Room No.1001, B-1, Wing, 10th Floor, Pandit Deen Dayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 60 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News alongwith the following :-
(a) Complete and up-to-date ACRs of the officers for the last 5 years or photocopies thereof duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary, or equivalent on each page. Photocopies of ACRs not attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent shall not be accepted.
(b) Certificate by the Administrative Authority as per format given at Annexure-lll.
4. Applications received after the due date or without any of the aforesaid documents/ information or otherwise incomplete shall not be considered.
5.While forwarding the application, it may be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct, there is no doubt about the integrity of the officer and that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer.
Application for appointment to the post on deputation/re-employment basis in Cabinet Secretariat
1. Name & address in block letters :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian Era) :
5. Date of retirement under Central/State Govt. Rules :
6. Educational Qualifications :
7. Whether Educational and other qualification required for the post are satisfied (if any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same).
8. Details of the previous employment in chronological order :
|Qualifications/Experience required||Qualifications /Experience possessed by the officer|
|Essential (i) (ii) (iii)|
Desired (i) (ii)
9. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.
10. Details of employment, in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Office/lnsti/ Organization||Post held||From||To||Scale of Pay & basic pay||Nature of duties|
11. Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or temporary or permanent
12. In case the present employment is held on deputation/ contract basis, please state-
a) The date of initial appointment b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong
13. Additional details about present employment –
a) Central Government b) State Government c) Autonomous Organization d) Government Undertakings e) Universities
14. Are you in Revised Scale of pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised Scale
15. Total emoluments per month now drawn
16. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient
17. Whether belongs to SC/ST.
Signature of the Candidate
Certificate by the Administrative Authority
1. Certified that the particulars furnished by the officer have been checked from available records and found correct. 2. Certified that the applicant is eligible for the post applied as per terms and conditions mentioned in the advertisement. 3. Certified that no vigilance/disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant. 4. Integrity of the applicant is certified as ‘Beyond Doubt’. 5. It is certified that no penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years (Alternatively, penalty statement during the last 10 years may be enclosed). 6. Up-to-date CR dossier of the applicant/photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary/ equivalent or above are enclosed. 7. In case of selection of the officer, he will be relieved of duties from this office.
(Not below the rank of Under Secretary)