No: AN/II21200/Canteen Attd.
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, Southern Command
Tel. No. : 020-26128757, 26128727 , Fax : 020-26125865
A. The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, Southern Command, Pune-1 under Ministry of Defence (Finance) is in the process of filling up vacant posts in the grade of Canteen Attendant, Departmental Wet Canteen of this organization.
B. Applications are invited on direct recruitment basis as under:
|Name of the Post||Pay & Grade Pay||Age as on closing date||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total No. of Posts|
|Canteen Attendant||Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-(as per 6th CPC)||18-25 years||01 (For Pune)||04 (01 each for Pune, A’nagar, Nasik & Kamptee)||03 (01 each for Pune, A’nagar & Nasik)||05 (04 for Pune & 01 for Nasik)||13 (01 post reserved for PH & 01 for Ex servicemen)|
The number of vacancies is subject to change
C. Details of the posts (Pay scale, minimum educational qualification, experience, age limit etc.);
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Pay Scale: Pay Band -I (5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- (as per 6th CPC)
3. Educational qualification : i) 10th pass (SSC) or equivalent from a recognized institute/board/organization.
ii) Diploma in hospitality management/cooking/ catering (optional)
4. Nature of duty : Tea/Coffee Maker, Bearer, Wash Boy .
5. Age limit : 18 years to 25 years (as on closing date for receipt of application).
6. Age relaxation: as per existing rules.
7. Employees will be governed by National Pension Scheme.
8. Posts mentioned above are subject to all India transfer liability rules.
9. Candidates should apply as per the given proforma only. Application in any other format will not be accepted.
10. Candidates will forward applications properly sealed in an envelope to, “The PCDA (SC), No. 1, Finance Road, Pune-411001” through ordinary posts/by hand. Registered applications will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words, “Application for the post of Canteen Attendant ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
11. Last date of receipt of application is 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Newspaper/notification in Employment Exchange.
12. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
13. Photocopy of the following documents/certificates to be attached alongwith application duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or self attested.
a. SSC Pass or equivalent certificate.
b. Mark sheet of educational qualification.
c. SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen/PH Certificate. (OBC candidates should submit non creamy layer certificate issued by the Prescribed Authority).
d. Certificate for holding diploma in hospitality management/ cooking/catering (optional).
e. Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID Number.
f. NOC in original from present employer (in case of Government servant).
NOTE : Original Certificates should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only at the time of verification of document.
14. Incomplete/ineligible applications will be deemed to be invalid and will be rejected without intimation to the candidate. Applicants must read the advertisement carefully before applying for the same.
15. The number of vacancies is subject to change. Further the employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
16. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained’.
17. No TA/DA is admissible.
18. The decision of the appointing authority will be final.
19. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated without any prior notice/ assigning any reasons at any stage.
20. The recruitment to the post shall be strictly based on written test/ skill test only. There shall not be any personal interviews for selection.
21. Proforma for Application is given below.
Government of India
Ministry of Defence (Finance)
(Defence Accounts Department)
PROFORMA FOR APPLICATION
(For the post of ‘Canteen Attendant in the Departmental Canteen under PCDA SC PUNE)
1. Full Name (Sh./Smt./Ku.) __________________________
2. Date of Birth*: _______________________________________
3. Category i.e., SC/ST/OBC/General *: _____________________
4. (a) Whether PH _________________ Yes / No ______________
4. (b) Whether Ex-servicemen ________ Yes / No ______________
5. Nationality: _________________________________________
6. Gender: Male/ Female ________________________________
7. Postal Address* _____________________________________
_______________________________________ Pin code ___________________
8. Telephone No(s): Residence/ __________________________________________
9. Academic Qualification*:
|Educational Qualification/Diploma||Year||Name of the Board/University/Institution||Subject|
10. Employment Exchange Registration ID No.*:
11. Work Experience (if any)*:
12. Languages known: _________________________________________________
13. Any other information: _______________________________________________
(*) copies of documents to be attached.
I DECLARE THAT THE ENTRIES MADE IN THE COLUMNS OF THIS PROFORMA ARE CORRECT AND TRUE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND NOTHING HAS BEEN EITHER CONCEALED OR MISREPRESENTED BY ME.
Signature of the Candidate
16/38/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi