Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of Meritorious Sportsperson under Sports Quota for the under mentioned post at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives ), Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune-411 020, Maharashtra.
|Name of post||Classification of post||Scale of Pay (Pre-revised)||No. of vacancies||Categories||Remarks|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||General Central Service, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial||Rs.19900|
(Level 2 Cell 1) as per VII CPC (Pre-revised Pay Scale PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-)
(One) (Reserved for
Sportsman under Sports quota)
Note :- The appointment to the above post is temporary but likely to continue. The post carries All India Service Liability.
2. Eligibility Criteria for the posts :
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Lower Division ClerK||i)12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
ii) Skill Test norms on computer: English typing @ 35 words per minute; or Hindi @ 30 words per minute
(Time allowed – 10 Minutes)
(35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10,500 key depression per hour/9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key for each word)
iii) Basic Knowledge in Computer.
Note : It is not necessary that the sports person should qualify in typing skill test before appointment as Clerk. But after appointment he/she should qualify in the typing skill test conducted by this Establishment. Failure to qualify in the prescribed typing/skill test will result in adverse consequences as per the policy in vogue.
3. Age Limit :
Between 18-27 years, relaxation in upper age limit upto 05 years for sportsperson belonging to General Category, 10 years for those sportsperson belonging to SC & ST category and 08 years for sportsperson belonging to OBC category as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
This relaxation will be available only to those sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to educational qualification etc. and furnish a certificate from an authority prescribed at Para 4.3 below in given format.
Note : The age relaxation for Departmental candidates/Govt. employees will be admissible only he/she has rendered not less than three years regular service under Central Government.
4.1 Criteria for Meritorious Sportsmen : Following criteria which will qualify meritorious sportspersons for consideration for appointment as laid down in Deptt. of Pers & AR OM No. 14034/1/91-Estt (D) dated 04th Aug, 1980.
(i) Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the following games/sports given below at 2.2.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the following sports/game given below at 2.2.
(iii) Sportsmen who have represented the State Schools Teams in the National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the following games/sports given below at 2.2.
4.2 Name of the Sport considered for recruitment for mertonious Sportsperson will be restricted to the under mentioned game only.
4.3 List of authorities competent to award certificates on eligibility for recruitment of sportspersons in the order of following preference.
|SI. No.||Competition||Authority awarding certificate||Form in which certificate is to be attached|
|1.||International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.||Form 1|
|2.||National Competition||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of State Association of the game concerned.||Form 2|
|3.||Inter-University Tournaments||Dean of the Sports or other Officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned.||Form 3|
|4.||National/Sports/ Games for Schools||Director or Additional /Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports / games for schools in the Directorate of Public Institutions / Education of State.||Form 4|
|5.||Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary or other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Min. of Education and Social Welfare, GOI.||Form 5|
5. How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in the format given below as Appendix ‘A’ neatly typed in English (In A4 size paper only) duly supported by the under mentioned documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspapers.
6. Documents to be attached with the application
(i) Attested copies of Proof of Date of Birth (School Leaving Certificate or Matriculation Certificate or Birth Certificate).
(ii) Attested copies of Qualifications certificates, marksheets in support of Educational Qualification.
(iii) Attested copies of Certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned in Deptt of Pers & AR No. 14105/1/78-Estt (D) dated 04 Aug 1980 as given in Annexure III & in the Form prescribed vide OM No. 14105/1/78-Estt (D) dated 04 Aug 1980.
7. Applications should be addressed to:
The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives), Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune-411 020.
8. Closing date for receipt of Applications – Last date of receipt of application duly filled in alongwith Admit Card is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. In respect of applications sent only by post / speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himancha Pradesh, A&N islands or Lakshadweep or abroad last date ofreceipt of application is 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The envelopes shall be subscribed with the name of the post, advertisement no. & date. Applications should be sent only by ordinary post / speed post. No applications will be received by hand. This organisation will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
9. Place of work : The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Expolsives) Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune – 411 020. (However selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India).
10. Crucial Date: The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications ( and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep).
11. Date/Venue of Field Trials & Written Test : Will be intimated to the candidates at a later date.
12. Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of field trials in the respective games to ascertain the playing capability of the applicant. The field trials (skill test) will only be of qualifying nature. The written test comprising of objective type/multiple choice questions covering General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude with General Awareness and based on educational qualification as mentioned in the above advertisement and knowledge required for the duties and job requirement of the post. Assessment will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test by the applicant who have qualified in the field trials. Based on the final results of the merit list, candidates will be offered appointment for the above post subject to Medical fitness and other formalities as per latest Govt. orders.
The decision of appointing authority regarding mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicants shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Mere possession of the prescribed qualitative requirements does not entitle the candidate to be called for field trials/written test.
(Please read these instructions carefully before filling application form)
1. Recent passport size photograph should be pasted at places provided for in the application duly self attested.
2. Candidates should submit one self-addressed envelope ( size 30 cms x 12 cms ) affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 40/- and Call Letter for written test (Appx. ‘B’) in duplicate duly filled in should be enclosed with the application form for sending call letters.
3. Departmental candidates/Government employees should apply through proper channel and should submit NOC alongwith a certificate from their Head of Office that “No disciplinary /vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against him/her nor is under currency of penalty”.
4. Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs/ attestation or without proper supporting certificates and received after due date will be summarily rejected.
5. New Contributory Pension Scheme/Policy for the above post will be applicable as per rules in vogue. The appointment of the above post are temporary but likely to continue.
6. Canvassing in any form will amount to outright disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
7. No interviews will be conducted for the recruitment of the above post.
8. The recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice/without assigning any reasons at any stage.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the field trials/written test.
(Dr. T.K. Varadarajan)
FORMAT OF APPLICATION
(To be filled in Block letters only)
|Name of Examination||Name of Board/ recognized Institute||Year of passing||Total|
percentage of marks obtained
|10th class or equivalent|
|12th class or equivalent|
10. Name of the Games/Sports participated
(Attach copies of certificates and forms mentioned in Para 4.3 of advertisement above)
|Year of participation||Sports Award certificate in form||Remarks/ Achievement if any|
|Form 1||Form 2||Form 3||Form 4||Form 5|
11. Work Experience, if any
|Post held||Name of employer||From||To||Last salary drawn||Description of work|
12. Details of attested copies of certificates/documents as a proof (Covering SI No. 4,5,8,9,10 & 11 above).
I do hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility detected before or after test or at later stage, my candidature will stand cancelled and claim for the recruitment will stand forfeited and my services will be terminated without notice.
(Signature of the applicant)
Encl.:- (1) Attested copies of Educational Qualification/Sport Award certificate in Forms. (2) Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate. (3) Attested copy of Caste certificate. (4) Self addressed envelope with Postal Stamps of Rs. 40/-. (5) Call letter for written test in duplicate (Appendix ‘B’).
CALL LETTER FOR WRITTEN TEST
(On separate sheet of paper in double space )
(Call letter should be submitted in duplicate duly in SI. No. 1 to 5 by the candidates)
1. Candidates should bring original documents /certificates in support of information submitted in the application form on the date of field trials for verification, failing which will result in termination of participation in field trials.
2. Mobile phones are not permitted/allowed in Defence area during field trials/inside examination hall.
(For representing India in an International Competition in one of the recognized Games /Sports)
NATIONAL FEDERATION / NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ___________________________
Certificate to a meritorious sportsman for employment to Group C & D Service under the Central Government.
Certified that Shri/Smt/Kumari ____________________________________ Son/Wife/Daughter of Shri. _____________________________ resident of __________________________________(complete address) represented the Country in the game/event of _________________________in _____________________ Competition/ Tournament held at ____________________________from __________________ to ___________________ .
The position obtained by the individual / team in the above said Competition/Tournament
was ________________________________________ .
The Certificate is being given on the basis of record available in the office of National Federation/ National Association of _______________________________ .
Name of the Federation /National
Note :- This certificate will be valid only when signed personally by the Secretary/ National Federation/National Association.
(For representing a state in India in a National Competition in one of the recognized Games/ Sports)
STATE ASSOCIATION OF _________________________ IN THE GAME OF ________________
Certificate to a meritorious sportsman for employment to a Group C & D Service under the Central Government.
Certified that Shri/Smt/Kumari __________________________________ Son/Wife/Daughter of Shri. ____________________________ resident of ______________________________(complete address) represented the state of ____________ in the game/event of __________ in the National Competition/ Tournament held at ____________ from _____________ to ___________ . The position obtained by the individual/team in the above said Competition/Tournament was _______________________________________
The Certificate is being given on the basis of record available in the office of the State Association of _____________________________ .
Name of the state Association _____
Note :- This certificate will be valid only when signed personally by the Secretary of the State Association.
(For representing a University in the Inter University Competition in one of the recognized Games/ Sports)
UNIVERSITY OF _____________________________
Certificate to a meritorious sportsman for employment to a Group C & D service under the Central Government.
Certified that Shri/ Smt./ Kumari _________________________________ Son/Wife/Daughter of Shri. ______________________ resident of ___________________________ (comptete address) student of _____________________ represented the University of ________________________ in the game / event of ____________________________________ in Inter University Competition/ Tournament held at ___________________________ from __________ to ______________The position obtained by the individual/team in the above said competition/tournament was ________________________________ .
The certificate is being given on the basis of records available in the office of Dean of Sports or Officer in overall charge of sports in the University of __________________________________
Name of University _____________
Note :- This Certificate will be valid only when signed personally by the Dean/Director or other Officer in overall charge of sports in the University of ________________________________ .
(For representing a State School Team in the National Games for School in one of the recognized Games /Sports)
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTIONS / EDUCATION OF THE STATE OF _______________
Certificate to a meritorious sportsman for employment to a Group C & D service under the Central Government.
Certified that Shri/Kumari ___________________________________________ son/daughter of Shri. _____________________ resident of ________________________ (complete address) student of ___________________ represented the ________________________________ State School Team in the game/event of _____________________________ in the National Games for Schools held at _________________ from _________________ to ________________________The position obtained by the individual/team in the above said Competition/Tournament
was _____________________________________ .
The certificate is being given on the basis of records available in the office of Directorate of Public Instructions/ Education of __________________________________________ .
Note :- This certificate will be valid only when signed personally by Director or Additional/ Joint or Deputy Director in overall charge of sports / games for Schools in the Directorate of public Instruction/ Education of the State.
(For the awardees in Physical Efficiency performance conducted by the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA / MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL WELFARE
Certificate to a meritorious sportsman for employment to a Group C & D posts / service under the Central Government.
Certified that Shri/Kumari _____________________ son/daughter of Shri. __________________
resident of ____________________ (complete address) represented the ___________________
School Team in the game/event of _____________________ in at the National Competition held at
________________________ from ______________________ to ________________________ .
The certificate is being given on the basis of records available in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare.
Note :- This certificate will be valid only when signed personally by the Secretary or other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency in the Ministry of Education and Social Welfare.
51/66/Defence/Recruitment/10+2/25-35/Other/Other than Delhi