RAJA RAMDEO ANANDILAL PODAR (RRAP)
CENTRAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR CANCER, Podar Medical Campus, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400018.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist GR-I.
|No.of Post||Pay Band & Grade Pay||Category||Age||Qualification|
Rs. 5200 -20200 + GP Rs.2800
|Unreserved (UR)||Not exceeding 27 years||Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy /D. Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University /Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B. Pharm. (Ay.)|
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. The post is temporarily but likely to be continued.
2. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme.
3. The Candidates selected will be on Probation for two years and are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under the Council’s Institutes / Central / Units etc,.
4. Age will be reckoned as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Central Govt. rules in force.
5. Work experience would be determined as on the last date of receipt of the application.
6. Application for the above post is to be submitted within 60 Days from the date of publication of this Advertisement, by registered post with acknowledgment only. Application received after due date will not be considered in any circumstances.
7. Application form can be downloaded from the Council’s website www.ccras.nic.in.
8. Persons already in service must submit their application through proper channel. While forwarding application of candidates in service, the head of the institution should certify that the applicant is free from administrative and vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceeding are pending or contemplated. Photocopies of ACR’S dossier of the candidates for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed cover.
9. Institute in-charge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
10. Late application/ incomplete application/ application without attested/ self-attested copies of academic qualification, experience, age, and community will summarily be rejected.
11. Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test.
12. Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
13. Only SC/ST candidates called for written test will paid second class Railway Fare by shortest route on production of documents and or other mode whichever is less.
Dr. R.Govind Reddy
Research Officer (Scientist -III) Incharge
51/77/Central Government/Recruitment/Diploma/Others/25-35/Other/Other than Delhi