Recruitment of Civilian Group ‘C’ Post at Army Recruiting Office
Red Fields, Coimbatore-641018
1. Applications re-invited in the prescribed format from Indian Male citizen for the post of Multi Tasking Staff ((Civilian Messenger) Non-lndustrial) reserved for ST candidates only) to be employed anywhere in India and shall carry all India liability. The details of post are as under :-
|Name of post||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Age Criteria||Educational Qualifications and experience||Medical Fitness|
|Multi Tasking Staff
(Civilian Messenger) General Central Service Group ‘C’ (Non- Industrial)
|01||Pay Band Rs. 18,000/-||(a) 18 to 25 Years
(b) Age relaxation for departmental with five years continuous service in the same line or allied cadre up to 35 years.
|Matriculation/ equivalent. Must possess the certificate from a recognized board.||Vision 6/6 both eyes. No colour blindness and not sufficient from any inadmissible disease. Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination from the prescribed authorities.|
2. The selection process will entail (a) Screening of Document (b) Written Test (c) Medical Examination.
3. Age Limit: The crucial date of determining the age limit of the candidates shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
4. Probation Period: 02 (Two) years.
5. Submission of Application : The application should be submitted in prescribed format and should reach this establishment within the 28 days from the date of advertisement alongwith attested photocopies of all testimonial and certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, character certificate, domicile (4 x Recent passport size photographs (5 cm x 3 cm) and 02 x self addressed envelopes with Rs. 25/- stamped. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date/without attested copies of documents or Photographs will not be entertained/considered and will be summarily rejected without any communication.
6. Examination: (a) Date of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on. All tests will be carried out at Army Recruiting Office, Red Fields, Coimbatore -641018. (b) Candidates appearing for written test will travel on their own expenses. No TA/DA will be admissible for the written tests to the post and candidate will be required to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging during the conduct of various tests.
7. Venue: Army Recruiting Office Red Fields, Coimbatore -641018
PROFORMA OF APPLICATION FOR MTS (CIVILIAN MESSENGER)
Application for the post of MTS (Civilian Messenger)(Non-Industrial)
The Director Recruiting, Army Recruiting Office, Red Fields, Coimbatore (TN)-641018
1. Full Name (in Block Capital Letters) (As written in SSLC Certificate) _________________________________
2. Father’s Name (in Block Capital Letters) _______________________________________________________________________
3. Date of Birth (attach – 10th/SSLC Certificate as proof) _____________________________________________________________
4. Age as on last date of receipt of application _________________ Years _____________ Months ______________ Days ________
5. Permanent Home Address with Telephone/Mobile No. _____________________________________________________________
6. Present Address with telephone/Mobile No. _____________________________________________________________________
7. Education Qualification _____________________________________________________________________________________
8. Professional Qualification/Experience __________________________________________________________________________
9. Caste/Category (Gen/SC/ST/OBC) ____________________________________________________________________________
10. Nationality _______________________________________________________________________________________________
I do hereby declare that the statement made in this application are true to the best of my knowledge. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility detected before or after test/interview or at any stage, my candidature will stand cancelled and my all claims for the recruitment will stand forfeited.
(Signature of the applicant)
17/105/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi
1. The domicile certificate must be issued within last one year.
2. Only male candidates are eligible to apply.
3. For further details contact on Tele No. 0422 2222022.
4. The ‘Director Recruiting, Army Recruiting Office Coimbatore, Red Fields, Coimbatore-641018’ reserves the rignt to short list candidates to be called for selection test to a reasonable limit based on suitable criteria to be fixed by him and his decision in this respect shall be final and binding. Applicants may therefore, note that mere fulfilling the minimum criteria/ standard for a post will not entitle them for being called for such written test.