(Ref para 3 of HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai letter No. E-3/1153/Appt/Civ dt Jan 2017)
Recruitment of Civilian Group ‘C’ Post at Army Recruiting Office Station Road, Visakhapatnam -530004
(Central Government Department under Ministry of Defence) Employment Notice
1. Applications are Invited in the prescribed format from Indian citizen for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian Messenger) to be employed anywhere in India and shall carry all India liability. The details of post are as under:-
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Age criteria||Educational Qualifications and experience||Medical Fitness|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian Messenger)
General Central Services Group C (Non-Industrial)
|01 (ST)||Pay Band-Rs. 18000/-||(a) 18 to 25 years.
(b) Age relaxation for departmental candidates with five years continuous service in the same line or allied cadre upto 35 years
|Matriculation/ equivalent must possess from recognized Board||Vision 6/6 both eyes, no color blindness and not suffering from any inadmissible diseases. Selected candidates will be subjected to medical
examination from the prescribed authorities
2. The selection process will entail. (a) screening of document (b) Written test (c) Medical Examination.
3. Age Limit. The crucial date of determining the age limit of the candidates shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
4. Probation Period. 02 (Two) Years.
5. Submission of Application. The application should be submitted in prescribed format and should reach this establishment within four weeks after date of publication of advertisement alongwith attested photocopies of all testimonials and certificates in support of age, qualification, one year experience, profession, caste, character, domicile, (4 x Recent passport size photographs (5 cm x 3.5 cm) and 02 x self addressed envelopes with Rs. 25/-stamped.
6. Examination. (a) Dates of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on. All tests will be carried out at Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam -530004 (b) Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses. No TA/DA will be admissible for the Written tests to the post and candidate will be required to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging during the conduct of various test.
7. Venue. Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam -530004.
1/69/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi