Recruitment of Driver (OG) Post in Hq Recruiting Zone, 148 Field Marshal KM Cariappa Road, Bangalore-560025
Applications are invited for direct recruitment from Indian National for the under mentioned post at HQ Recruiting Zone, 148 Field Marshal, KM Cariappa Road, Bangalore-560025:-
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale*||Age Limit||Qualification/Experience/Fitness|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01 (Unreserved)||Pay Band-I for Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 (* Revised as per 7th Pay Commission).||Between 18 to 27 years. (Relaxation for Government Servants upto 40 years as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time. (Note : The actual date for determining the age limit for direct recruits shall in each case be the closing date for receipt of applications.)||(a) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board.|
(b) Must possess the Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles, light vehicles and Motor Cycle with gears.
(c) Having two years experience of driving such vehicle.
1. Last date of receipt of application will be taken for calculation of age.
2. Please attach self attested photocopies of education certificates, proof of age, character certificate, caste certificate and two passport size colour photographs.
3. Selected candidates will have All India Service Liability and subject to Army Act for discipline purposes.
4. To reduce the number of candidates for written examinations, screening of applications will be carried out on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualifications i.e matriculation/equivalent board based on the number of applications received by the screening board of officers. Only those candidates whose applications are found correct and complete in all respects will be called for further tests.
5. Physical and Trade test are qualifying in nature. Only candidates qualified in Physical and Trade test will be considered for final merit. Final merit will be based on marks scored in written exam and final selection will be subject to candidates found medically fit.
6. Recruitment process can be cancelled/postponed/terminated without any prior notice/assigning any reason at any stage.
7. The application should reach to Hq Recruiting Zone, 148 Field Marshal, KM Cariappa Road, Bangalore-560025 within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement (including date of publication of advertisement).
8. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
9. Dates of examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on. All tests and interview will be carried out at Hq Recruiting Zone, Bangalore.
10. Candidates appearing for written test/and skill test will travel on their own expenses. No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview/written tests to the post and candidate will be required to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging during the conduct of various test/interview.
11. Persons working in Central/State Govt/PSU must apply through proper channel along with the certificate from their establishment that no disciplinary action is contemplated/pending against them and that they have no objection in releasing them in case of selection.
12. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirement and enhanced qualification does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/interview.
13. The applications are to be filled by the candidates in English only. Application should be submitted strictly in the prescribed format (typewritten with latest passport size photographs) alongwith attested copies of all concerned documents.
14. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC applicant is not applicable against unreserved post.
|Application be sent on plain paper as per following Proforma|
FORMAT OF APPLICATION
1. Employment Notice No. : __
2. Name of Post :________
3. Registration No. and Name of Employment Exchange :_______
4. Full Name of Candidate (In Block Capital Letters) :
5. Father’s Name :______
6. Date of Birth :__________
7. Age as on date of submission of application : ____Years____Months____Days
8. Home Address with PIN Code :________
9. Present Address :_____________
10. Educational Qualification (Enclose copy of Mark Sheet duly self attested) :_______________
11. Professional Qualification/Experience :________
12. Heavy Driving License No._______issued by ____date of issue____Valid upto_______
13. LMV Driving License No._______issued by_____
date of issue____Valid upto_________
13. Motor Cycle with gears Driving License No. ___issued by_____date of issue__Valid upto_______
15. Photocopy of driving license and experience certificates to be attached.
16. List of documents attached duly self attested.
17. Nationality :_____________
18. Medical fitness certificate duly signed by qualified govt medical officer, staking present medical fitness to undertake driving of vehicles to be enclosed with application.
I hereby certify that all particulars mentioned above are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I also understand that in case of any documents/ certificate or information found to be false and incorrect, my candidature/appointment may be terminated at any stage without any notice.
(Signature of applicant)
17/20/Defence/Recruitment/10th/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi