Applications are invited from Indian male/female candidates for recruitment in the Steno Gd-ll Group-C posts:-
|Ser. No.||Designation||Total Vacancy||Vacancy reserved/
|(a)||Stenographer Grade-II||01||Gen (Un-reserved)|
2. The following are the terms and the conditions:-
For Ser No. (a) Stenographer Gde II
(i) Educational qualification : 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Skill Test Norms :- Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts (Eng), 65 mts (Hindi) (on computer)
(v) Age limit – 18 to 25 years as on dt of receipt of applications. The candidate should be 18 years of age and will not be older than 25 years as on last date of receipt of application. (vi) Level in the Pay Matrix : Level – 4 (Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-) as per 7th Pay Commission. All other allowances and perks authorised to Govt Servant in the relevant grade.
General Instructions for the Candidates :
3. Application as per the format given in this advertisement will be accompanied with attested copies of certificates of date of birth / educational qualification. Original certificates will be produced at the time of interview alongwith 04 (four) passport size photographs.
4. Applications found incomplete, incorrect, without signatures, ineligible and received after due date will be rejected on the spot without any reasons/ notice and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no (NO) appeal will be entertained.
5. No TA / DA is admissible. Candidates will have to make their own arrangement for stay for two to three days during the tests / interview.
6. This Centre/Government will not be responsible to pay any compensation in case of injury/ death of a candidate during tests/interview.
7. Post is permanent, subject to individual completing two years probation successfully.
8. Date, time and venue of tests and interview will be intimated separately by this Centre to the shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of applications.
9. Candidates will enclose a self addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 25/- stamp for issuing call letters to shortlisted candidates.
10. After selection of individual, he will be serving two years on a probation.
11. Last date for receipt of application: within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e.
12. Call letter for interview / test will be sent to shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of applications.
51/68/Defence/Recruitment/10+2/18-25/Other/Other than Delhi