Recruitment Notice for Post of Tradesmen Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoors) and Fireman at 14 Rapid Ord Unit C/o 56 APO
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizen for the following posts in pay band of Rs. (Pay Band + Grade Pay ) plus other allowances as admissible to Central Govt employees as per Proforma given as under:-
|Ser No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Minimum Essential Qualification||Physical endurance test/Skill test (whichever applicable)||Categories||Total Vacs||Remarks|
|(a)||Tradesmen Mate||(Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-)||(a) Matriculation (10th) pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
(b) Knowledge of Hindi.
|(a) Physical fitness – must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and should have passed tests specified below.
(i) 1.5 Km Run in 06 Mins for male and 10 mins for female candidates finishing after 6/10 min will be rejected for further test.
(ii) Carrying a weight 50 Kg to a distance of 200 Mtr in 100 Second. Candidates finishing after 100 Second will be rejected for further test.
(a) Should pass written test
(b) Merit list will be based on marks obtained in “Written Test”
(c) No interview will be conducted.
|(b)||Fireman||PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-)||(a) Matriculation or equivalent.
(b) Knowledge of Hindi.
|(a) 1.6 Km Run in 06 Mins.
(b) Carrying a weight of 63.5 Kg to a distance of 183 Mtr in 96 Sec.
(c) 2.5 Mtr wide ditch Jumping on both feet (Long Jump)
(d) Climbing 3 Mts vertical rope using hands and feet.
Physical Measurement (Qualifying)
(i) Height without shoes -165 cms.
(ii) Concession of 2.5 cms shall be allowed for members of Scheduled Tribes.
(iii) Chest (Un-expanded)- 81.5 cms
(iv) Chest (Expanded)- 85 cms.
(v) Weight – 50 Kgs.
2. The above posts are subject to All India Service Liability field service.
3. Age limit and its relaxation
|S. No.||Category||Age limits||Remarks|
|(a)||UR||18 Yrs to 25 Yrs||–|
|(b)||OBC||18 Yrs to 28 Yrs||–|
|(c)||SC/ST||18 Yrs to 30 Yrs||–|
|(d)||ESM||The age will be calculated by applying formula i.e service rendered in Army/ Navy/Air Force shall be deducted from the actual age and resultant age should not exceed, the maximum upper age limit prescribed for the post by more than three years.||Ex-serviceman should be in possession of Discharge Certificate issued by concerned Records Office.|
|(e)||PH||UR||OBC||SC||PH person should be in possession of Medical certificate issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital certifying the disability.
Candidates who suffer from not less than 40 percent of relevant disability are eligible.
4. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates have a right to compete with general vacs. In such cases no concession of age and relaxation in tests will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
5. Candidate will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address. The Commanding Officer, mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary/Registered/ Speed post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS TRADESMAN MATE (ERSTWHILE MAZDOORS)” OR “APPLICATION FOR FIREMAN” as applicable on the top of envelope while sending the application form, to 14 RAPID Ord Unit, Pin-909014, C/o 56 APO.
6. Incomplete/ineligible application will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidate will be called for the written examination.
7. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
8. The photocopy of the following Documents/Certificates to be attached along with application duly self attested:-
(a) Two Passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one on Acknowledgement Card.
(b) Self attested copies of following certificate will also be submitted with application:-
(i) Education qualification certificate.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate.
(iii) Caste certificate where applicable.
(iv) Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman where applicable.
(v) Disability certificate in case of candidate belongs to PH category, issued by CMO/Civ Surgeon of Govt hospital certifying the disability.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
9. To reduce the number of candidate for written examination for one category of post, screening of applications will be carried out and can be restricted to a min. of 50 times. No. of vacancies for each category based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination mandated as essential QR. The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test (wherever applicable) shall not be permitted to undergo any written test.
10. It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis. The decision of authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by the Appointing Auth. at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
11. A select panel equal to the number of vacancies notified and based on the performance of candidates in the written test will be drawn up. All candidates on the select panel will be offered an appointment subject to medical fitness on medical examination and other satisfactory requirements before actual appointments. The reserve panel will be operated strictly as per merit only in case a candidate from the select panel refuses appointment or is disqualified. The reserve panel will not be operated for any subsequent recruitment i.e additional vacancies in the same year or next year.
(a) Central/State Govt civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/office while applying, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled.
(b) Please note that incomplete applications like without affixing photograph, mismatching photograph, photos not attested by a Gazetted Officer or without enclosing certificate, date
of birth and caste certificate (as applicable) and/or of applicants found overage/underage on last date of receipt of application as indicated above will be rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidate will be called for the tests.
(c) Candidate who apply against OBC category shall attach and produce “Other Backward Class” certificate and not the “Backward Class” certificate duly signed by appropriate authority. In addition, a certificate “Non Creamy Layer Certificate” is mandatory.
(d) No TA/DA is admissible. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.
(e) For age calculation in cases where re-advertisement is carried out for the same posts, the last date prescribed for receipt of applications in the original/initial advertisement would be taken into account.
(f) Unit will not be responsible for any damages in case of injury/death of candidate during physical tests.
(g) 14 ROU reserves the right to withdraw the vacancies and terminate the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reasons.
(h) 14 ROU reserves the right to decrease/increase the number of vacancies.
(j) Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
(k) All India Liability Successful candidates are liable for all India service including field areas.
(l) Any dispute with regards to the recruitment will be subjected to courts having jurisdiction in Dehradun (UK).
(m) The question papers of written test (objective type) will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi as under:-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Remarks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates)||The standard of questions will be of matriculation/ intermediate as applicable|
(n) Warning: All the candidates are warned to be careful from self-styled agents and are requested to report any malpractices seen/observed by them to the Commanding Officer,14 ROU.
8. Category for which applied (Please tick to choose) :-
(b) Whether belong to:-
9. If applied for the post as Ex-serviceman:
Date of enrollment (In Army/Navy/Air Force) ____________ Date of retirement ____________Total service ________ Yrs ________ Month _________ days (attach copy of discharge certificate/NOC)
10. If applied for the post in PH category:
|Type of disability (OH/HH/VH)||Percentage of disability|
11. Whether registered with any Employment Exchange? (Yes/No) ___________________(If yes, mention registration No. and name of Employment Exchange)
12. Whether employed in Central Govt services? Yes/No _____________________________If yes, give details as under:-
|Name of employer||Office address||Name of post||Date of appointment|
I hereby certify that above particulars mentioned in the application are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of my information being found false or incorrect at any stage or not satisfying the eligibility criterion according to the requirements of the advertisement, my candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated. I am willing to serve anywhere. I agree that department has the right to transfer me to anywhere in India.
(Signature of Candidate)
For Official Record Only
1. Application received on ___________________
2. Application Accepted/Rejected _______________
3. Reason for rejection: Underage/Overage/Incomplete Document /Photo or documents not attested/any other reason to be specified:-
4. Index No. ________________ Date of test ________________________________________
(Signature of Controlling Officer)
50/53/Defence/Recruitment/10th/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi