RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SYCEs/MTS (CIVILIAN)
61 Cavalry will carry out recruitment of civilian candidates at Jaipur for the post of SYCE. Details are as under:-
Note :- Candidate to bring original documents in support of informations submitted in the application on the date of written examination. Mobile phone not allowed in defence area.
(Signature of Presiding Officer)
Instructions and other conditions:-
1. All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent under Ministry of Defence with probation period of two years.
2. Candidates after selection will be subject of “All India Service Liability Rules”.
3. Selection will be subject to medical fitness and verification of character and antecedents from Civil authorities.
4. Application are invited on plain paper with Bio-data on the format prescribed and photocopy of Education certificate(Matriculation), proof of date of birth, domicile certificate, caste certificate in case of OBC.SC &ST candidates duly attested The envelope must be addressed to COMMANDANT 61 CAVALRY, PIN-912661 , C/O 56 APO and marked as“ Application for the post of Syce/MTS”. The application must reach to above address within 21 days of publication of the advertisement in the news paper.
5. No travelling allowance will be admissible for written and practical test.
6. Date & time of written and practical test. Only eligible candidates would be intimated by post separately.
7. Candidates will bring original certificates in support of age, qualification and experience on the date of written and practical test.
8. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
9. Two self addressed envelopes of the size of 12cm x 27cm with affixed Rs.5/- postage stamp must be sent with the application.
10.Incomplete /incorrect/without signature application will be rejected on the spot without any notice.
11.The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
12.0ther terms & conditions will be announced at the time of written and practical test as applicable for Central Govt. Defence Civilian employees.
13. Upper age limit relaxation as per Govt. Orders.
14. Syllabus for written test would cover General Knowledge, current affairs, Reasoning, Animal managements maths.
3/73/Defence/Recruitment/10th/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi