Rehabilitation Council of India
(A Statutory Body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment)x
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)
B-22, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi-110016
Ph.: 91-11-26532408, 26534287
(E-mail: rehabstd@)nde. vsnl.net.in.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts in Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi on deputation basis, as per details given below:
1. Deputy Director (Programme)– One post, Group A, Ministerial in the scale of pay PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Vlth CPC) (on Deputation basis only)
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under Central/State Government/ Universities/Recognized Research Institutes/Public Sector Undertakings –
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) with five years regular service in the posts in the scale of PB-3, Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400 (Vlth CPC) or equivalent; or
(iii) with eight years regular service in the posts in the scale of PB-2, Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600 or equivalent (Vth CPC pay scale Rs. 6500-200-10500); and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
Essential: (i) Master’s degree in Rehabilitation Sciences/Social Work/Psychology/Special Education/ Clinical Psychology/ Speech and Hearing from a recognized University or equivalent;
(ii) Seven years experience of research and/or coaching experience in relevant field/subject.
(iii) Must be eligible for registration in Rehabilitation Council of India.
Desirable: 1. Ph.D. in any one of the subjects given in the essential qualifications.
2. Adequate acquaintances with the problems of persons with disabilities. Experience in rehabilitation of persons with disabilities.
2. Deputy Director (Admn.) -One post, Group A, Ministerial in the scale of pay PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-(Vlth CPC) (on Deputation basis only)
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under Central / State Government/ Universities / Recognized Research Institutes / Public Sector undertaking / Semi Government/ Autonomous/Statutry Organization.
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) Posts in PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- with eight years regular service or equivalent (Vth CPC pay scale Rs. 6500-200-10500); and
(iii) Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
1. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department shall not ordinarily exceed three years.
The maximum age limit for deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of the applications.
2. The deputation will be governed by the instructions issued by DOP&T as applicable to Central Government Departments/ Organizations
3. Applications in the prescribed format available on the Council’s website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in. completed in all respects, accompanied by self-attested copies of testimonials/ certificates along with last five years ACRs/APARs, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance should reach the Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of India, B-22, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 through proper channel, within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News / Rozgar Samachar.
4. The applications received without requisite documents or received after the last date or received without forwarding by the respective Department/Organization, will not be considered.
The department while forwarding applications may please ensure that the officials who volunteer for the post shall not be allowed to withdraw their names later on in case of their selection.
Prescribed Application Format is available on the Council’s website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in and may be downloaded from website.
Member Secretary, RCI
4/43/Central Government/ Recruitment/Post Graduate/ Other/Deputation/Delhi