Notice for the Recruitment of Group ‘C’ Employees in 5682 ASC Bn (MT), Kalka
|Name of Post||Type of Post||Total No. of Posts||Pay Band & Grade Pay (Rs.)||Qualification/
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||UR- 02 SC- 02 OBC- 02||06||PB-1 (5200.00-20200.00) (Rs. 5830.00 + 1900.00 Grade Pay)
New pay scale Rs. 19,900/-(Plus allowances)
|(a) Essential- Must possess the civil driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
(b) Desirable-Martriculation or equivalent.
|18 to 27|
|Cleaner||OBC- 01||01||PB-1 (5200.00-20200.00) (Rs. 5200.00 + 1800.00 Grade Pay)
New pay scale Rs. 18,000/-(Plus allowances)
(a) 10th Standard pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
(b) Should be proficient in trade.
|18 to 25|
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :-
1. Application on plain paper duly affixed with a passport size colour photograph (and one spare) along with two self-addressed envelopes of the size of 12 cms x 27 cms with Rs. 6.00 Postage stamps affixed be sent to CO, 5682 ASC Bn (MT), PIN : 905682, c/o 56 APO. Last date for the receipt of the applications is 21 days from the date of publication of this notice. The Department will not be responsible for any postal delays.
2. No Application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative. The application must be posted to the address only under REGISTERED/SPEED POST. Application posted through Normal Post & Courier etc. will not be accepted.
3. Relaxation on age is admissible as per Govt. of India Rules for the categories belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen, OBC candidates claiming age relaxation should also produce the Non-Creamy Layer certificate.
4. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India, i.e., 21 days from the date of publication of this notice.
5. 10% posts are reserved for Ex-servicemen and placed against the category which the individual belongs to.
6. All posts are temporary, but are likely to become permanent after a probation period of two years.
7. Candidates after selection will be subject to “All India Service Liability Rules”, “Field Service Liability Rules” and “Army Act 1950”.
8. Selected candidates will be appointed on receipt of verification of their Character and antecedents from the Civil authorities, education, caste certificates, driving licence, as applicable from the concerned Govt authorities and the medical fitness certificate from the Govt Military Hospital.
9. No Traveling Allowance will be admissible for the tests/interviews. Candidate will make their own boarding/lodging arrangement for tests. 5682 ASC Bn (MT) will not be responsible to pay any damages in case of injury/death of candidate during various tests.
10. Place, Date & Time of Tests will be intimated by post separately to the eligible candidates whose applications are found fit. At the time of test the candidates should be in possession of original call letter.
11. Candidates will bring their original certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience, caste, etc on the date of the tests as attached by them along with the application.
12. All eligible candidates will go through a practical, physical, written test as prescribed, appropriate to the duties/job requirements of the post concerned. The Department will not be liable/responsible for any loss/damage/injury, whether direct or consequent, if suffered during the physical and practical tests.
13. All candidates are expected to score minimum 40% marks in each test. Those candidates who scoring less than 40% marks in any test may not be permitted to appear in the next test. Overall aggregate of all tests should not be less than 40% for the candidate to qualify for selection, including the reserve list.
14. Overall merit will be based on written test and practical test marks. However candidates have to qualify in physical test.
15. For the time being, no seat is reserved for physically handicapped persons till such time a clarification is received from the Govt of India, Min. of Def. regarding filling up the post for physically handicapped persons.
16. Medium of writing in the application forms and tests, etc. will be in Hindi or English only. Candidates will bring their writing materials (Pen, Pencil, Clip Board, etc).
17. Total No. of posts/vacancies are tentative. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons.
18. Candidates in relation with more than one spouse or who have married another spouse while the first spouse is still alive are not eligible for appointment to the said posts. If such case (s) comes to light at any stage of recruitment or post appointment stage the appointing authority will terminate the appointment.
19. Candidates already employed in Centre/State Govt Offices/PSU should submit their application through proper channel duly submitting service certificate and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer.
20. Application which is Incomplete/incorrect/wrongly filled, without signature, without photograph, photo with wearing cap, goggles/coloured glasses or without enclosing attested photograph will be rejected without any notice. Candidates application will be rejected if ‘POST APPLIED FOR’ column, ‘SELF & FATHER’S name is left blank on the envelope. Application can also be rejected for any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers.
21. The photocopies of following documents should be attached with the applications for Civilian Motor Driver (CMD) :-
(i) Matriculation or equivalent certificate from a recognised Board.
(ii) Civil Driving Licence – (HTV) Heavy Transport Vehicle.
(iii) Having two years experience certificate of driving HTV vehicles.
(iv) Caste Certificate.
(v) Copy of release order for Ex-servicemen.
22. The photocopies of following documents should be attached with the applications for Cleaner :-
(i) Matriculation or equivalent certificate from a recognised Board.
(ii) Caste Certificate.
(iii) Copy of release order for Ex-servicemen.
23. It may please be noted that if at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, his/her candidature may be summarily rejected or his/her employment terminated.
24. Other terms & conditions will be announced at the time of the tests/interview as applicable for Central Govt Defence Civilian employees by the appointing authority.
25. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the appointing authority shall be final.
26. All the candidates are warned to be careful from self-styled agents/touts and also requested to report the same to the Commanding Officer 5682 ASC Bn (MT) against any malpractice seen/observed by them.
27. Any mis-representation of the facts or other details shall invite rejection of candidature and registration of criminal proceedings against such candidate (s).
5682 ASC Bn (MT)
1/66/Defence/Recruitment/10+2/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi