Ministry of Defence
Amethi-227412 Junior Research Fellowship at RCMA Korwa Amethi
Following fellowship is available in Regional Centre for Military Airworthiness, Defence R&D Organisation, Korwa initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules), at a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/- (House Rent Allowance is also admissible as per rules). Applications are invited from candidate possessing below mentioned qualification:-
Type of fellowship : Junior Research fellow
Number of fellowship : 01 (One)**Likely to increase by 01 (One) Subject/ Discipline : Electronics & Communication
Educational qualification :
Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./ B.Tech) in relevant subject/ discipline in first division with NET/GATE Or Post Graduate degree in professional course (M.E./ M.Tech.) in relevant subject/discipline in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
1. Upper Age Limit: 28 years for the above Fellowship as on last date of receipt of application. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBC as per government of India orders.
2. Indicate clearly in bold letters on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF”..
3. Type written application with complete bio-data, should alongwith Xerox copy of testimonials so as to reach “The Regional Director, RCMA, DRDO, PO- HAL Korwa, Amethi Distt-227412” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
4. Affix a recent passport size photographs on the right top corner of the first page of application.
5. Please send a crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank draft for Rs. 10.00 drawn in favour of “Regional Director, RCMA, Korwa” payable at State Bank of India, Amethi Branch Code No.: 1158 (Sub-Treasury- Amethi) alongwith the application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PH are exempted from this payment)
6. Recruitment will be made through INTERVIEW. Candidates would be selected on the basis of norms prescribed for the post applied for.
7. Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through-proper channel.
8. Candidates will be required to produce Certificates/Testimonials in original at the time of interview.
9. lt may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
10. The candidates who are awarded as Junior Research Fellowship should enroll themselves for Ph.D. within six months of their joining.
51/102/Defence/Recruitment/ Graduate/Other/Permanent/ Other than Delhi