Station Workshop EME Kolkata
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF GP ‘C’ 2X WASHERMAN
Recruitment in Station Workshop EME Kolkata (Unit under Ministry of Defence)
Postal address: The Commanding Officer, Station Workshop EME, Ballygunge Maidan Camp,
Applications are invited only from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts :-
|Ser No.||Name of Post||Category||Pay Scale||Category of disability suitable for the job but not reserved for persons with disability||Requisite qualification|
|1.||Washerman||01||01||–||–||02||Basic Pay-Rs. 18000/-(Excluding allowances etc as per entitlement)||OL, BL, LV, HH||Matriculation or equivalent|
1. Candidates should apply for the post as per format given in Employment News and Ananda Bazar Patrika only, no other reference on application form will be accepted.
Newspaper cutting/ photocopy of the advertisement published in newspaper should not be used as application form. Application form is to be filled up in Capital Letters only. Name of post applied for must be clearly written on the top of envelope in Bold Capital Letters.
2. Attested Xerox copies of Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and Educational Qualification Certificate should be attached with the application. The caste certificate should have a round seal of the issuing authority and the format should be as per Central Govt list in SC, ST and OBC Category. Two latest passport size photographs and NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government Servant). Two self address envelope (Size 4” x 10”) duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- will be enclosed with the application form. Application should be submitted through ordinary post only. Applications by Registered/By hand/Courier/Speed post etc. shall not be entertained.
3. Last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Ananda Bazar Patrika.
4. Place of work – Station Workshop EME Kolkata or its detachment (Station Workshop EME Kanchrapara) with All India Field Service Liabilities.
5. Duration of vacancies – Initially 2 years of probation and then permanent subject to satisfactory performance.
6. Age limit (As on last date of receipt of application) – 18-25 Years (Relaxation 5 yrs for SC & ST and 3 yrs for OBC).
7. Incomplete/illegible applications or applications with incorrect qualifications will be deemed invalid and rejected without any intimation to the candidates. Only those applications are found correct in all respects will be called for the written examination. The decision of the administration will be final in this regard.
8. The administration will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of applications due to postal delay or any other reasons.
9. Candidates will report on the date as intimated through post for Written Test along with original Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate, Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and Educational Qualification Certificate as applicable. Syllabus for the written test will be as per the Essential Educational Qualifications required for the respective post. Based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam call letter for trade test will be sent by post. Qualifying in trade test is mandatory to be considered for final merit. Final merit list will be prepared based on the performance in written exam only for candidates who qualify in the trade test.
10. The number of vacancy is subject to change. Further, the administration has the right to cancel/ modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
12. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of the test can be for 2-3 days. Candidates will make their own arrangements for lodging/boarding during the written/practical/interview test.
13. The date for determination of age will be the last date of receipt of application.
APPLICATION FORM (FORMAT)
51/47/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi