Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy
(Government of India: Ministry of Home Affairs) Hyderabad-500052
Sub: Nominations for filling up one post of Hindi Instructor in the scale of pay level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400/-) in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad on deputation – Reg.sss
Nominations are invited for one post of Hindi Instructor, General Central Service Group-B, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in this Academy on deputation.
2. The eligibility criteria (educational qualifications, experience etc.) and details of the post are furnished in the given Annexure-I. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
3. It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Departments/ Institutions/Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers along with, (a) Their bio-data in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) duly attested, (b) Attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years ( from 2011-12 to 2015-16), (c) Details of major and minor penalty for the last 10 years and (d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than six weeks (42 days) from the date of publication of this Advt. in Employment News. The details including Prescribed Proforma and eligibility conditions etc. are also available on SVPNPA website: www.svpnpa.gov.in.
4. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in para 3 above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars of the nominated officers are correct as per the service records and meeting the eligibility criteria. While forwarding the nominations, the present post, pay scale of the post held by the officer and basic pay of the nominated officers may please be indicated without fail.
5. This is issued with the approval of Director.
Assistant Director (Estt)
Details of the post of ‘Hindi Instructor’ in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad-500052 (for deputation)
|1.||Name of the Post||Hindi Instructor|
|2.||Classification of the Post||General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted Non-Ministerial.|
|3.||Scale of Pay||Level in the Pay Matrix: Level-7: Rs.44900-142400/-. (Revised)
[Pre-revised: Pay Band-2: Rs.9300-34800 and Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-]
|4.||DA, HRA & Other Allowances||As admissible under the Central Government Orders from time to time.|
|5.||Training Allowance||30% on Band Pay and Grade Pay [on pre-revised scale of pay] as Training Allowance reduced by Special Pay/Deputation Allowance as per Govt. orders issued from time to time.|
|6.||Method of Recruitment||By Deputation.|
|7.||Eligibility Criteria||Officers from Central or State Government
(a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis or
(ii) with 05 years’ regular service in Level-6 in the Pay Matrix
Level: Rs.35400-112400/- [Pre-revised: Pay Band-2:
Rs.9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4200/-] and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and
(i) Master’s Degree in Hindi from a Govt. recognized
University with English as a subject at the degree level.
(ii) Five years’ experience in teaching Hindi at senior
secondary level School/College/Department/Institution of
Central or State Government.
(iii) Knowledge in Hindi translation work.
|8.||Nature of duties||(i) To teach Hindi Language to the IPS Probationers.
(ii) Implementation of Official Language Act.
(iii) To do complicated translation work.
(iv) To attend cases of reports and returns regarding Hindi; progressive use of Hindi, Hindi Teaching Scheme etc.
(v) To assist the staff in doing their day to day work in Hindi.
(vi) To attend meetings, conference in connection with Hindi.
(vii) Any other work assigned by the Senior Officers from time to time.
Administrative Officer (Estt)
CURRICULUM VITAE PROFORMA [For the post of Hindi Instructor]
1. Name of the Candidate (in Block letters) :
2. Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
3. Date of retirement under Central/State Government Rules :
4. Educational Qualifications:
5. Whether Educational and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the Rules, state the authority for the same). :
|Qualifications/ Experience required||Qualifications/Experience possessed by the officer|
|Essential||(1) (2) (3)|
6. Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirement of the post.
7. Details of Employment in chronological order. Enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Office/Institution||Post held on regular basis||From||To||Scale of Pay and basic pay||Nature of duties (in detail)|
8. Nature of present employment i.e. Ad-hoc or Temporary or Quasi-Permanent or Permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis, please state:-
(a) The date of initial appointment
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract
(c) Name of the parent Office/Organization to which you belong.
10. Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under (indicate the name of your employer against the relevant column.)
(a) Central Govt.
(b) State Govt.
11. Please state whether you are working in the same Department and are in the feeder grade or feeder to feeder grade.
12. Are you in Revised Scale of Pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
13. Total emoluments per month now drawn. [Basic Pay + GP & Total emoluments] with latest salary slip in case other than central govt. pay scales:
14. Additional information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. (This among other things may provide information with regard to (i) Additional academic qualifications (ii) Professional training and (iii) Work experience over and above prescribed in the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement)
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
15. Please state whether you are applying for deputation:
16. Whether belongs to SC/ST :
(The candidate may indicate information with regard to (i) Research publications and reports and special projects (ii) Awards/Scholarship/Official Appreciation (iii) Affiliation with the professional bodies/institutions/societies and (iv) Any other information.
(Note: Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient).
I have carefully gone through the vacancy circular/advertisement and I am well aware that the information furnished in the Curriculum Vitae duly supported by documents submitted by me will also be assessed by the Selection Committee at the time of selection for the post. The information/details provided by me are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and no material fact having a bearing on my selection has been suppressed/withheld. Station:
Signature of the Candidate
Contact Mobile No. _______
E-mail ID ________________
Certification by the Employer / Cadre Controlling Authority
The information/details provided in the above application by the applicant are true and correct as per the facts available on records. He/She possesses educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the advt. If selected, he/she will be relieved immediately.
2 Also certified that;
i) There is no vigilance or disciplinary case pending/contemplated against Shri/Smt …..
ii) His/Her integrity is certified.
iii) His/Her CR Dossier in original is enclosed/photocopies of the ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary of the Govt. of India or above are enclosed.
iv) No major/ minor penalty has been imposed on him / her during the last 10 years Or A list of major/minor penalties imposed on him / her during the last 10 years is enclosed (as the case may be).
(Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority with seal)
4/7/Central Government/Recruitment/Other/Other/Deputation/Other than Delhi