Government of India
Office of the Medical Superintendent
Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi – 110029
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up one post of Jr. Perfusionist of Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) on Direct Recruitment basis in Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi. The detail of posts including number of vacancies, Pay Band & Grade Pay, category, age, requisite qualification and experience is as under:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Method of Recruitment||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational and other Qualification||PWD Identified|
|01||Jr. Perfusionist in PB 2, 9300-34800/-+G.P. 4200/-(Revised)||Direct Recruitment||OBC-1 (One)||18-25 years (Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Servants.)||1. Degree in Science from a recognised University or equivalent.|
2. Diploma in Perfusion Technology recognised by the Association of Cardio Thoracic Surgeons of India.
|This post is not identify for PWD Category.|
1. Eligible candidate should submit their application through ordinary/speed post in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure II) alongwith attested copies of the testimonials, marksheets, education certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc. to The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi-110029 within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement in “Employment News” (However, if last date for submission of applications falls on national holiday, Sunday or any other holiday declared by Government of India, the next working day will be assumed as closing date).
2. The envelope containing application form must be superscribed in bold letter name of the post applied for.
3. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application. Even if closing date will be extended due to national holiday or Sunday or any other holiday declared by Govt. of India, crucial date for determining the age limit remain calculated from the 30th day from the date of issue of advertisement.
4. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each post.
5. Applications, which are incomplete in any manner or not in prescribed format, would be summarily rejected. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and all the documents enclosed with application and photograph pasted on the application are attested by a Gazetted Officer. No correspondence whatsoever shall be entertained in this regard.
6. The hospital reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test. Fulfillment of essential qualification perse does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test. The hospital reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard will be final.
7. The candidate who is already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel and have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of submission of application.
8. Upper age limit for direct recruitment is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen/ Physically Handicapped and Govt. Servants as per rule of Govt. of India.
9. Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will only be accepted by this hospital for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
10. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation has to submit a certificate from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
11. Candidates must ensure that they have requisite academic qualification and experience from a recognized Institution for the post applied for on or before the date of issue of advertisement.
12. If a candidate produces false documents, he/she will not only be disqualified/ dismissed from services, if already appointed but may also be liable for criminal proceedings.
13. Candidates trying to use any influence or adopt any unfair means would be disqualified from the selection.
14. Failure to comply with any of the instructions contained in this notification may entail rejection of candidature.
15. Application Fees: Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 200/-. Fees shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, alongwith application form. The Application fees will be non refundable.
Dy. Director Admn.
Format for Application Form
|SI. No.||Examination||University/Board||Year of passing||Name/ Address of Institution|
|Percentage of Marks|
(a) Name of the employer
(c) Pay Scale
(d) Nature of duties
(e) Period of employment
(f) Last pay drawn
12. Any Additional Information:
13. Detail of fees.
|Name of Bank||Issuing date||Demand Draft No.||Rs. in words|
I solemnly declare that the statement made by me in this application form is correct to the best of my knowledge & belief. I undertake that if any information given by me is found false at anytime, it will render me ineligible for the job applied above.
Signature of the candidate