No. A – 11011/1/2006 – VSP(A) Government of India
Ministry of Law and Justice jobs 2017
Sarkari naukari Assistant Editor in the pay scale of Rs. 67700-208700, Level 11 in Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission [PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay 6600/- (Pre-revised)/ Rs. 10000-325-15200 (Pre-revised) in No. A – 11011/1/2006 – VSP(A) Government of India Ministry of Law and Justice 2017
Legislative Department Indian Law Institute Building, Bhagwan Dass Road New Delhi
Recruitment of four posts of Assistant Editor (Group A) in Vidhi Sahitya Prakashan, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice on deputation (including short term contract) /absorption basis (number of vacancies may increase/decrease).
Four Group ‘A’ posts of Assistant Editor in the pay scale of Rs. 67700-208700, Level 11 in Pay Matrix of Seventh Pay Commission [PB-3, Rs. 15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay 6600/- (Pre-revised)/ Rs. 10000-325-15200 (Pre-revised) belonging to General Central Service, are to be filled up urgently in Vidhi Sahitya Prakashan, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice on deputation basis on usual terms.
2. The appointment will be made on deputation (including short term contract) / absorption from the officers of Central Government / State Government or Union Territories or Recognized Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:-
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 8000-13500 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(A) (i) Bachelors’ Degree in Law from a recognised University or equivalent:
(ii) (a) Seven years practice as an Advocate in a High Court; or
(b) Seven years experience in State Judicial Service; or
(c) Seven years experience in legislation and legal affairs in the Law Department of a State Government; or
(d) Seven years experience in the Legislative Department of the Central Government; or
(e) Seven years experience in editing in a Department concerned with Law Reports; or
(f) Seven years experience of legislative drafting; or
(g) Seven years experience of translation in Hindi of principal and subordinate legislation; or
(h) Seven years experience in teaching or research in Law; or (i) Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent with eight years experience in teaching or research in Law; and
(B) Had studied Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognised University or equivalent and ability to translate and edit Court Judgements in Hindi.
Note-1: The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment by deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note-2: The period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another excadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four years.
Note-3: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
3. It is requested that the particulars of the eligible persons, who fulfil the required qualification and can be considered for appointment to the above mentioned post and whose services could be spared immediately may be forwarded to this Prakashan in the proforma along with their vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, no penalty certificate for the last ten years which should be given on a separate sheet, alongwith copy of the up-to-date A.C.Rs./APARs for the last five years duly authenticated by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary, so as to reach the undersigned latest within 45 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.
4. Those who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their names afterwards.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. Name of the Officer :
2. Post for which to be considered :
3. Date of Birth :
4. Educational Qualification :
5. Present post held (with pay scale and date of appointment):
6. Permanent post held:
7. Brief particulars of service with nature of duties performed and experience :
8. Whether the officer belongs to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes community :
9. Present address :
10. Remarks :
Signature of the Candidate
Certified that the information given by Shri/Smt./Ms………… is correct and his/her services, will be spared in the event of his/her selection for appointment by ‘deputation’ to the post of Assistant Editor in Vidhi Sahitya Prakashan, Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice. He/She is clear from vigilance angle and no major/minor penalty has been imposed on him/her during the preceding 10 years. It is also certified that there is no doubt about the integrity of officer and cadre clearance in respect of him/her has already been obtained. Copies of last five years Annual Confidential Report in respect of the officer concern are enclosed.
Signature ……. …….. …
Name…. …………. ……..
40/26/Central Government/Recruitment/Other/45-above/ Contract/Delhi