sarkarinaukri 2018 indian navy recruitment 2018 for 12th pass sarkarinaukri 2018 indian navy recruitment 2018 for 12th pass
1. Applications are invited from unmarried eligiblecandidates for Short Service Commission(SSC) in Pilot/ ATCentry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2018at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfil condition of Nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India.
2. Age & Educational Qualifications.
(a)Who can apply. Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics & Maths in 12th Standard) in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
(b) Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
(c) Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
|(i)||ATC||Born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive.||Male or Female|
|(ii)||Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male or Female|
|(iii)||Pilot (other than MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1999; both dates inclusive.||Male only|
CPL Holdershaving valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per stipulations against each Pilot Stream stated at Para 2(c) (ii) & (iii) above.
Note: – (i) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
(ii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention their preference in the application.
(iii) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
(iv) However, if not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate branch/cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that branch/cadre.
(v) Once shortlisted for a branch/cadre subsequent stage of selection process (SSB, Medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for the branch/cadre only.
3. PHYSICAL STANDARDS
|Ser||Branch/ Cadre||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
|(a)||Pilot||Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||162.5 cms|
With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
|(b)||ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be colour blind/night blind||Male-157 cms Female- 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.|
(c) Tattoo.Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Note: – There will be no relaxation in Physical Standards.
THE NAVY OFFERS YOU
4. Pay Scale & PromotionsThe promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time & medical conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC):-
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCALE||GRADE PAY||MSP|
5. Allowances (as applicable). The rates of allowances applicable to officers are as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC.):-
|Allowances||To whom granted||Rate Per Month (in Rs)|
|Flying||Qualified Pilot/Observer||13500- 21000/pm|
|Instructional||All officers posted as instructor||2700/ pm.|
|Uniform||All Officers||24000 (Initial grant) & 7500 (Every 3 Yrs)|
|Hard Area||All Officers posted in Hard Area as declared by Govt.||25% of BP+GP+MSP|
|House Rent||To Officers not provided Govt. Accommodation||10-30% of Basic (Pay Band+Grade Pay+MSP)|
|Transport||All Officers||1600-3200 (+DA thereon)|
|Marcos||Qualified as Marcos||13500-21000/pm|
6. Cost to Company (CTC). The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 72444/- to 81700 per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Flying Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport allowance. Ration Allowance & Kit Maintenance Allowance (being revised as per 7th CPC).
7. Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Navy provides Free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen Facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate.
8. Group Insurance & Gratuity. Insurance cover of Rs. 82 lakhs for pilot and Rs 75 lakhs for ATC (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force. (These rates are likely to increase post implementation of 7th CPC).
9. Leave Entitlements. On Commission, officers are entitled to 60 days annual and 20 days casual leave every year (subject to service exigencies). Leave during training period will be as per the extant Training policy in force. They are also entitled for 40% rail concession to any place and free travel (as per extant rules) for self and dependents.
10. Sports & Adventure. The Navy provides facilities to play various sports. One can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.
SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION
11. (a) For Pilot entry. Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 14 years. No extension will be given beyond 14 years.
(b) For ATC. Short Service Commission is granted initially for 10 years extendable by maximum 04 years in 02 terms (02 years + 2 years) subject to service requirements, performance and willingness of candidates. No extension will be given beyond 14 years.
(c) Officers inducted under these schemes will not be given extension beyond fourteen years and will not be eligible for Permanent Commission.
12. Duties of Officer. Please visit website www.ioinindiannavy.gov.in for information on duties of officers for respective branches/cadre.
13. (a) SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Jun17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore for pilot, SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
(b) The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
(c) Candidates recommended by the SSBs, cleared PABT (for Pilot Entry) and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on merit list and depending on the number of vacancies available.
(d), Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to short-list applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account
(e) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the President of the SSB on receipt of call up letter.
(f) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
(g) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained to a candidate during SSB tests.
(h) Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
14. Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lt. The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in the month of Jan 2018at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala. Full pay and allowances are admissible to the officers whilst under training.
15. Pilot Entry. Pilot candidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval orientation course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala followed by Stage I and Stage II flying training at the Air Force Academy/Naval Establishment/Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academy (IGRUA). On successful completion of training, the candidates will be awarded wings. The candidates will be entitled for flying pay and allowances only after award of wings.
16. ATC EntryCandidates will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.
Note: – (a) Only unmarried candidates are eligible to undergo training. A candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund fully pay and allowances drawn by him and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
(b) They will be on probation for a period of two years which will commence from the grant of the rank of Sub Lt and will terminate after two years or on completion of their initial training (whichever is later). During probation they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory on professional/ medical/ disciplinary grounds.
(c) If an officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training, or resigns during the probationary period, he/she shall be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by the Govt. and all money received by him/her as pay and allowances from the Govt. together with the interests on the said money calculated at the rate enforced for Govt. loans.
How to Apply
17. Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 11 Mar 17 to 31 Mar 17.
18. Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(a) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned in original in JPG/FITT format for attaching the same while filling up the application. If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
(d) Print one copy of online application form. Candidates will carry application form and original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’
Note: – Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.