Indian Council of Medical Research
Desert Medicine Research Centre
New Pali Road Jodhpur-342005
Dated: 23rd May, 2017
One post of Section Officer in the pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- + Rs. 4600/- (G.P.) and revised Pay Matrix Level-8 will be filled up by deputation including short-term contract basis as per details/eligibility conditions given below.
Officers from the Central Government/ State Government/Union Territories/Recognized Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/Semi-Government/Statutory or Autonomous Organizations; (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent Cadre or Department; or (ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the pre-revised Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200; revised Pay Matrix Level-7 and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience-
(i) Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutions.
MBA Degree in HR/Finance or equivalent.
Note: The departmental officer shall not be eligible for deputation and similarly the deputationists shall not be eligible for promotion.
Note 1. Period of deputation including short-term contract including the period of deputation including short-term contract in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note 2. For the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to the 1st January, 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the said Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
1.Name and address in block letter:
2.Date of Birth (in Christian era) :
3.Date of retirement under Central/State Govt. rules:
5. Whether education and other qualifications required for the post are satisfied. (If any qualification has been treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules, state the authority for the same).
|Qualification Essential||Experience Required Essential||Qualification Possessed||Experience possessed by the officer|
6.Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above, you meet the requirements of the post.
7. Details of Employment in chronological order, enclose a separate sheet duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Name of the organization with address etc.||Post held||From||To||Scale of Pay and pre-revised basic pay, revised Pay Matrix||Nature of Duties|
8. Nature of present employment i.e. ad-hoc or temporary or quasi-permanent or permanent.
9. In case the present employment is held on deputation/ contract basis please state:
(a)The date of initial appointment.
(b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract.
(c) Name of the parent office/organization to which you belong.
10. Additional details about present employment.
Please state whether working under:
(c)Training/ Institutions recognized by State/Central.
f) Autonomous Organization/Public Sector Undertaking.
11. Are you in revised scale of pay If yes, give the date from which the revision took place and also indicate the pre-revised scale.
12.Total emoluments per month now drawn.
13. Additional information, if any which you would like to mention in support of your suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.
14. Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC.
Signature of the candidate
(1) It is certified that no vigilance case is pending/contemplated against the applicant and he is clear from vigilance angle.
(2)Integrity of the applicant is certified.
(3) It is certified that no minor/major penalty has been imposed on the officer during the last 10 years/a list of major/minor penalties imposed upon the officer during the last 10 years is enclosed herewith.
(4)ACR dossier, original/attested photocopies of the ACRs of the applicant for the last 5 years are enclosed herewith.
(5)It is certified that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct.
(Head of the Department)
1. Applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-l) downloadable from Desert Medicine Research Centre website: www.dmrcjodhpur.nic.in opportunities.
2. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and will stand rejected.
3.The applicant shall also enclose self attested copies of testimonial in proof of age (SSLC or class X certificate), educational qualifications, professional qualifications and details of experience etc.
4.The application alongwith all relevant enclosures/ documents as detailed above and with complete set of copies of CR dossiers (for the last five year) routed through proper channel in case of applicants under I above should reach the Director, Desert Medicine Research Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur – 342005 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. Applications should be superscribed on the cover as “Applications for the post of Section Officer Desert Medicine Research Centre on deputation basis/ contract basis (as the case may be)”.
17/71/Autonomous Body/Recruitment/ Other/Other/Deputation/Other than Delhi