Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.
Wholly owned by Govt. of India Advt. No. 03/2017-OP
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank Notes, Passports, Non-Judicial Stamp Papers, Postage Stamps and Minting of the Coins.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered and Corporate Office at 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
The Operational units of the Company are strategically located across the Country having its four Mints at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida, four Currency/ Security presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad, a high quality paper manufacturing mill at Hoshangabad and Currency Paper Manufacturing Unit at Hoshangabad. With the above background, the Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals having potential to strengthen Finance and Human Resource Wing of SPMCIL and accordingly invites online applications for the following posts:
|Name of the Post||Level||Scale of Pay (IDA)*||Total No. of Post(s)**||Maximum Age|
|Officer (F&A)||E-1||Rs. 16400-40500/-||9 (3-UR, 2-OBC, 4-SC)||30 years|
|Officer (HR)||E-1||Rs. 16400-40500/-||3 (2-UR, 1-SC)||30 years|
*IDA Pay Scales mentioned are likely to be revised after approval of recommendations of 3rd PRC.
** Out of 9 posts of Officer (F&A) and 3 posts of Officer (HR), 1 post is earmarked for PWD Category under horizontal reservation.
1. Eligibility Criteria (As on 28.08.2017)
Officer (Finance & Accounts): (E-1 Level)
Essential Qualification: Qualified CA/ICWA/lst Class fulll-time MBA with Finance
elective/1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Finance
elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized
Desirable: Exposure to the Industry.
Officer (HR): (E-1 Level)
Essential Qualification : 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA
with HR elective/ 1st class 2 year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with
HR elective equivalent to MBA (proof of equivalence to be submitted) from recognized
University/ Management Institute.
● Industry knowledge. NOTE:
● Before applying applicants should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the posts. Company will take up verification of eligibility with reference to the original documents only after they have qualified in the online examination result. If the candidates are not found eligible during the document verification process, they will not be allowed for the next stage of the selection process and their candidature will be rejected. Their admission to all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Applicants who do not fulfil age as on closing date of receipt of applications and the minimum educational qualification as on closing date of receipt of applications are not eligible and need not apply for the post.
● Candidates can apply for one post only as per their qualifications because the written test for both the posts will be held on the same date and time and hence they will be allowed to appear in the test for any one post only.
2. Important dates
|Opening of website link for applying online application||26.07.2017|
|Closing date for applying online||28.08.2017|
|Payment of fees in online mode||From 26.07.2017 to 28.08.2017|
|Link for download of admit cards from the website||Around 20.09.2017 (tentative)|
|Written test||In the month of October (tentative) Exam may be conducted on a working day also.|
3. Age Limit
● The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for general candidates from the open market.
● Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (for reserved posts.
● Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
● Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD OBC candidates (of central list) for posts where reservation for PWD is admissible.
● Relaxation of age would be permissible to persons with disabilities as per the extant rules only to such persons who have minimum 40% disability.
● Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 50 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
● Computation of age, minimum post-qualification experience and qualification shall be as on 28.08.2017
● There shall be no age bar for the in-service SPMCIL employees who fulfil the essential qualification and experience provided they have at least three years of service left as on the date of advertisement.
● No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
4. Examination Fees and Intimation charges:
Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
Intimation charges of Rs. 100/- (Non Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD Categories)
The applicants have to pay the application fees online as per the method explained in para 6 B. Transaction charge if any levied by the Bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will also not be eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also not be eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
5. Selection Procedure:
Selection for the posts will comprise of an online test followed by Interview.
i. The objective type online written examination will consist of following components
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time|
|1.||Professional Knowledge||60||90||Hindi &|
ii. The online written examination will be held tentatively in the month of October. The
exact date, session reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter.
The written examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call
letters. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company’s website
www.spmcil.comfor any change in the examination date/other information.
iii. The online written examination will be conducted at various centers in Delhi/ Noida/
1. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
2. SPMCIL however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
3. SPMCIL also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
4. Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and SPMCIL will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
6. HOW TO APPLY:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 26.07.2017 to 28.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. SPMCIL may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iii. PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 26.07.2017 TO 28.08.2017
Rs. 400/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
Intimation charges – Rs. 100/- (Non Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
A. Application Procedure
1. Candidates to go to the SPMCIL website www.spmcil.comclick on the “Career” link and click on option “APPLY ONLINE” against the advertisement Advt. 03/2017-OP, which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT”
tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be allowed after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Marksheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11 . Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘e-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a print-out of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card Users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
10. No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
C. Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) & Signature: Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the portal.
7. Download of call letter :
Applicants who have registered online will be allowed to download online call letters for the Online written examination on the basis of the information furnished in the online application. No separate call letters will be sent by post. No detail scrutiny will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters Online. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.spmcil.com. Once the applicant clicks the relevant link he/she can access the window for call letter download. The applicant is required to use (I) Registrations Number/ Roll Number, (II) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Applicants are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants have to appear at the examination centre with (i) Original call letter and (ii) Original photo Identity Proof as specified and mentioned in call letter. Applicants are also required to bring one photocopy of the original photo identity proof. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the email id and mobile number as given by them in the online application form. However, applicants should keep checking the website for latest updates.
8. CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 90 mins., candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
9. IDENTITY VERIFICATION
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead alongwith photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on “official letterhead along with photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with a Photograph/Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with Photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
Ration Card is not valid id proof for this project.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
10. ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT/ USE OF UNFAIR MEANS
● Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting online application.
● Bringing Mobile phone/Communication device/any other electronic device in the examination hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions will be taken including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall.
11. The applicants may note the following:
i. Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet website jam. SPMCIL takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their application online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reasons beyond the control of SPMCIL.
ii. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/tails furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
iii. The SC/ST/PWD applicants claiming reservation in eligibility criteria should keep a photocopy of the Caste/Tribe/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, the Government of India format for claiming the benefits of reservation in Civil Posts and services for these categories under the Government of India at the time of verification or at any date after being advised about the same.
iv. Persons with Disability must produce a copy of the certificate of their disability issued by authorities empowered to issue such certificate at the time of verification or on any date after being advised about the same.
v. The applicants belonging to OBC should submit a photocopy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed for claiming services under the Government of India at the time of certificates verification or on any date after being advised about the same. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the applicant does not belong to the socially advanced sections/Creamy Layer. The certificate should have been obtained from the Competent Authority. The OBC applicants coming under ‘Creamy Layer’ will be treated as “General” category applicant and hence they should select their category in online application as ‘General’. It may be noted that only the castes/sub-castes figuring in the Central List (Govt. of India) will be considered accordingly OBC caste/sub-caste figuring in the concerned State list but not in Central List will not be considered under OBC category. At the time of Interview, candidates belonging to OBC Category will have to produce latest OBC Certificate (Non Creamy Layer) not older than 6 months, in the format prescribed by Govt. of India issued by Competent Authority for appointment to the post under Govt. of India and for Central Govt. PSU.
vi. Applicants already in service of Govt./Quasi Govt. Organizations, Public Sector Banks/Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies will have to submit No Objection Certificate from their Employer at the time of Interview.
vii. Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organization need not apply.
viii. The decision of SPMCIL, in all matters relating to this recruitment will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by SPMCIL in this behalf.
ix. Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any of the Units/Corporate Office of SPMCIL.
x. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version shall prevail. Any resultant disputes arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Delhi.
xi. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
xii. No correspondence from applicants regarding their eligibility to apply for the above posts will be entertained.
xiii. Please also refer to “How to apply” and “Frequently Asked Question” section under the link “Click here for applying online” in case of any difficulty in applying online.
xiv. Any corrigendum/addendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s websitewww.spmcil.com. Therefore applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update.
xv. The Company’s reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.spmcil.com. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually. xvi. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Mere conformity to the job requirement will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise the eligibility standard advertisement criteria to restrict/regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled / suspended / terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
3. For appearing in the online written test, reimbursement of travel fare shall not be admissible. Those candidates who are shortlisted in online written test and appear for the Interview after due verification of their documents, will be entitled for reimbursement of train fare (to and fro) from nearest station to the place of Interview by 3-tier AC Class.
4. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
5. Decision of SPMCIL in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the SPMCIL in this behalf.
6. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
7. SPMCIL would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by SPMCIL in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, SPMCIL reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
8. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any SPMCIL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
9. Allowances such as HRA, medical reimbursement, performance related Pay, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, etc. are admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
10. GUIDELINES FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES USING A SCRIBE
The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination, subject to limits as in (i) and (ii) below. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
● The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
● The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination if violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request may not be favourably entertained.
● A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
● The scribe may be from any academic stream. However for Specialist Officers’ posts the scribe should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post.
● Both the candidate as well as scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further in case it later transpires that he/she did not fulfill any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the result of the online examination.
● Those candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination or as otherwise advised.
● Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to allow such time if he/she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
(i) Guidelines for candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy.
A compensatory time of twenty minutes per hour or otherwise advised shall be permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
(ii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates.
● Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not less than 40% of disability) may opt to view the contents of the test in magnified font and all such candidates will be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour or otherwise advised of examination.
These guidelines are subject to change in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.
Dy. General Manager (HR)
17/89/Central Government/Recruitment/Post Graduate/Other/Other/Delhi