Government of India
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
(Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries)
Central Sheep Breeding Farm
Post Box No. 10, Hisar-125001 (Haryana)
1. Applications are invited from the suitable and eligible candidates on plain papers for filling up of 06 (Six) posts of Shepherd (Bhed Paali) on Direct Recruitment Basis at the Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hisar within 60 days from the date of its publication in the Employment News alongwith attested copies of certificates and photograph, mentioning the details such as: Name of the post, Name of the Candidate (in block letters), Father’s Name, Postal/Mailing Address, Nationality, Whether SC/ST/OBC/General, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Details of Experience, any other additional information, if any, with signature of the candidate. Government Servants may also apply within the age limit prescribed for Govt. Servants through proper channel. Applications without attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Educational/technical qualification, Experience will not be considered.
2. Applications may be sent to the Director, Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Post Box No.10, Hisar-125001 (Haryana).
3. The details of the posts are as under:-
|1.||Name of the Post||:||Shepherd (Bhed Paali):|
|2.||Total No.of Posts||:||06 (Six Nos.)|
|3.||Pay Band & GP||:||Pay Band-I ( Rs.5200-20200+1800 G P. ) (GCS Group ‘C NG (Non-Ministerial)|
|4.||Duration||:||Temporary but likely to continue.|
|5.||Category of Posts||:||03 (UR), 01(SC), 01(OBC) & 01(ST)|
|6.||Age Limit & its relaxation||:||Between 18 and 25 years (UR) 18-30 Yrs (SC & ST), 18-28 years(OBC) .|
|7.||Category of Posts||:||03 (UR), 01(SC), 01(OBC) & 01(ST)|
|8.||Essential Qualification||:||i) Matriculation pass or equivalent. ii) 2 years experience as Shepherd of a Sheep Farm.|
|9.||Period of Probation||:||Two years|
|10.||Method of Recruitment||:||By Direct Recruitment|
4 SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will get no concession of age or any other relaxation, if they apply for general/UR category posts.
5. Candidate will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to the address and candidates are requested to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SHEPHERD” as applicable on the top of envelope and send the same by Registered/Speed Post only. Application in person will not be accepted. Incomplete application will be straight way rejected.
6. To reduce the number of candidate for written examination/skill test, screening of applications will be carried out and can be restricted to a 100 times of the vacancies for each category based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination and experience mandated as essential qualification required. There will be a written test followed by skill test and joint merit will be the criteria for final selection of the candidate. The selection will be made strictly merit based. The decision of authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is made clear that the numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended by the Appointing Authority at any stage due to administrative or any other reason.
7. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications.
8. Closing date of receipt of application: 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
17/97/Central Government/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Temporary/Other than Delhi