Direct Recruitment of Group ‘C’ Vacancies In the Supply Depot ASC
1. Applications are invited for direct recruitment from Indian Nationals for the under mentioned posts as the address mentioned against each posts.
|Address||Place of work||Posts||Vacancies||Including Reservation for ESM|
|Comdt Supply Depot ASC, PIN 900493, C/O 56 APO||Bangalore (Karnataka)||Chowkidar||01||–||–||–||01|
2. Pay Scale, minimum educational qualification, experience and age limit are as under:-
|Ser. No.||Posts||Qualifications & Experience||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Gen||SC/ST||Other Backward Classes|
|(a)||Chowkidar||Matriculation or equivalent||18 to 25 (31 May 17)||18 to 25 (31 May 17)||18 to 25 (31 May 17)||(5200-20200 +GP Rs.1800) Now Rs.18,000/-(As per 7th CPC)|
3. Age Relaxations :-
(a) SC/ST and OBC can apply against UR vacancy however NO AGE RELAXATION IS ALLOWED.
4. Posts mentioned above are subject to All India Transfer Liability and Field Service Liability Rules.
5. Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned above through ordinary post. Registered applications will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
6. Last date for receipt of application is 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
8. Photocopy of the following documents/certificates to be attached along with application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer :-
(a) Matriculation certificate.
(b) Marks sheet of the educational qualification mentioned against the post applied.
(c) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government Servant.
(d) Character certificate validity of 06 months from date of issue.
Note: Original certificates should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only at the time of interview,
Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the indidate. Only eligible candidates will be called for the written examination provided a self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- is enclosed with the application form.
10. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interview.
11. Application will be short-listed on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification.
12. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
13. Syllabus for written test will be as per essential qualification mentioned above.
14. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of the test can be 02 or 03 days or more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview.
15. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final.
16. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage
Note : Candidate to bring original documents on the date of written examination.
51/83/Defence/Recruitment/10th/18-25/Permanent/Other than Delhi