Walk In Interview for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at Naval Materials 22 July 2017
Ref No. NMRL/Admin/0021/JRF/2017
Walk In Interview for Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at Naval Materials Research Laboratory, Ambernath
|Name of the Fellowship||Number of Fellowship||Educational Qualification||Stipend||Tenure||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||Physical Chemistry – 03 Organic Chemistry – 02 Inorganic Chemistry – 02||Post Graduate degree in chemistry with First division and NET qualification with validity||₹ 25,000/-per month + House Rent Allowance as per rules.||Initially for 2 years (extendable as per rules)||Maximum 28 years as on the date of Interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates)|
Candidates possessing the above qualifications are invited for walk-in-interview Interview
Venue/Place : Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Shil Badlapur Road, Ambernath (East), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, Pin Code-421 506.
Date : 22 July, 2017 Time : 11.00 Hrs.
1. Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for an interview for Junior Research Fellow on 22 July 2017 at the above mentioned address alongwith their Bio-data with affixed passport size photograph on right corner, all original certificates/testimonials, caste certificates as applicable, NOC from employer (Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies) if employed. Please bring attested photocopy of all documents.
2. Candidates before appearing for Walk-in-lnterview shall ensure that they are eligible (in the required field) for the Junior Research Fellowship they intend to apply.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk in interview.
4. Interested candidates should report/register for interview and/or test* with duly filled application in Biodata format, at NMRL, Ambernath Venue place from 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 22 July 2017. No candidate will be allowed for interview/test, if not reported within specified time limit.
5(*) The shortlisted candidate may have to stay on 23.07.2017 also for final interview/selection process under their own arrangements.
6. Bio-data Format : Advt. No., Fellowship applied for, Post Graduate degree subject with major subject in which the candidate intends to work, Name of candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Age, Nationality, Marital status, Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen), Address for communication, Telephone No., Details of qualifications including NET score and year of qualifying (High School onwards giving exam passed, Year of passing, Name of Board/ University, Subjects, division with percentage of marks, Working experience (Mentioning S. No. Organisation/Institute, Period (from – to), Nature of work and remarks), Knowledge of software, any other additional information, List of enclosures with attested copies and Signature of Candidate with date.
7. Candidate MUST produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview; otherwise they would NOT be allowed to appear for interview/test.
8. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
9. It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO/NMRL.
16/59/Defence/Recruitment/Post Graduate/25-35/Other/Other than Delhi