Aeronautical Development Establishment
Following Fellowships are available in Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bengaluru
initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules), at a monthly stipend of Rs.
25,000/- (House Rent Allowance is also admissible as per rules). Applications are invited
from candidates possessing below mentioned qualification
• Eligibility Criteria : Candidates who have completed the course and have been
awarded degree/ Provisional Certificate are eligible to apply. However, candidates
appearing for final year BE or B.Tech with valid GATE score/ME or M.Tech are also
eligible to apply and are required to submit the proof of completion of course/
Provisional Certificate on the date of Interview.
• The upper age limit is maximum of 28 years as on the closing date for receipt of
application. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
candidates as per Government Rules.
• Indicate clearly in bold letters on the envelope that APPLICATION FOR THE POST
• Interested candidates may send their neatly typed application (form given) along with
self attested copies of proof of Date of Birth, Marks Card, GATE Score Card(s), Degree
Certificates, Caste Certificate (if applicable) and Testimonials so as to reach “The
Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bengaluru 560075” on or before
18.01.2017. Incomplete application alongwith the required attested photocopies is
liable to be rejected.
• Application should be accompanied with a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs. 10/-
drawn in favour of “Director, Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bengaluru”.
However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment
on providing a photocopy of Caste Certificate.
• Candidates working in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous bodies
should apply through proper channel.
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/ testimonial in original at the time of
• It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for
absorption in DRDO.
• Candidates who are awarded Junior Research Fellowship should enroll themselves for
Ph.D within six months of their joining.
• Travelling Allowance will be paid for attending the Interview.
Joint Director (Amin)
APPLICATION FORM FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
(To be filled in block Ietters)
1. Name (in full)
2. Subject applied for (tick only one) Aeronautical Engineering/Computer
Engineering/ Electronics &
3. Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) Affix a recent
4. Age as on closing date
5. Category General / SC/ ST/OBC
6. Nationality 7. Postal address for communication
9. Email ID
10. Have you ever been awarded JRF/SRF
previously in DRDO or other organizations?
11. Educational Qualification BE or equivalent ME or equivalent
Percentage of Marks / CGPA
Year of completion
Discipline (as per degree certificate)
Name of College
Address of College
Name of the Board / University
12. GATE Score details GATE Score (cut off mark) details
Year Discipline Score Validity up to General SC ST OBC
13. Postal Order Number & Date
14. Details of previous employment, if any
I hereby declare that the above details are correct and no details are suppressed. If any time,
the information provided is found incorrect; I will be liable for termination without any notice.
Date Signature of the Candidate
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY:
Application Number : AE/ CE/ EC
Shortlisted for written test : Yes/No
Document verification : Cleared / Not cleared
Shortlisted for Interview : Yes / No