BHAVINI is a high profile Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Energy and is responsible for building India’s Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor, from the beginning of the India’s Second Phase Nuclear programme which will bring energy security for India in future.
BHAVINI invites applications from the qualified Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates for the following:-
|s.No.||Name of Post & Discipline||Group||No. of vacancies||Level of Pay||Pay in Pay Matrix||PWD Post reserved for||Upper age limit as on 01.07.2016|
|1||Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||A||1 No.||Level-10||Rs.56100||1-HH(UR)||30 years|
|2||Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts (Materials Management)||C||1 No.||Level-4||Rs.25500||1-HH(UR)||Must have completed 21 yrs. but not more than 28 yrs.|
|3||Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)||C||1 No.||Level-4||Rs.25500||1-OH(UR)|
Note: Pay, DA and other allowances applicable as per 7th CPC. Definitions of Disabilities
|Name of Post & Discipline||Definition|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||HH -Hearing Handicapped (Partially Deaf) – (Persons suffering from Hearing Impairment). “Hearing Impairment” means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management)|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)||OH- Orthopedically handicapped: Locomotor Disability: “Locomotor Disability” means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.|
AGE RELAXATION FOR PWD/EX-SERVICEMENIS APPLICABLE AS PER RELEVANT CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORDERS/RULES
|For PWD candidate’s age relaxation would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability.||Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman Candidate’s service in the armed forces shall be deducted from the actual age and the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit (mentioned above) by more than 3 years. For Ex-Serviceman PWDs category candidates relaxation as per the category +Service period + 3years, subject to condition that maximum age of applicant shall not exceed 56 years.|
In addition to Basic Pay, DA (Central Govt. Pattern),HRA/Housing, PF, Medical, LTC/Encashment, Gratuity, Children Education Allowance, Canteen Subsidy, Transport allowance, Leave encashment, Update allowance, Site Location Allowance as admissible as per BHAVINI Rules.
|Post S.No.||Name of the post||Essential Qualification & Experience|
|1||Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
|2||Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts SMaterials Manaoement)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Science (With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|3||Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)||
with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
|Technical Qualification for Post S.Nos.2&3||40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer. Should have passed a Certificate course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS-Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing. Note: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course|
|Desirable (for post S.Nos.2 & 3)||Two years working experience as Assistant /Clerk/ Typists/Data Entry Operator in Stores/Purchase/ Finance line in Government/ Semi-Government organization/PSU/Reputed commercial establishments.|
MODE OF SELECTION
|Name of the Post||Stages of Selection Process||Remarks|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||Written Examination & Personal Interview||Qualified candidates in the written examination will be called for interview and the final selection will be done on the basis of interview performance.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Contracts & Materials Management)||Written Examination, Typing Test on PC, Computer Proficiency Test.||The successful candidates in the written examination will be called for appearing Typing Test on PC and computer literacy test. The candidates qualified in the written examination shall also necessarily qualify in Typing Test on PC and Computer Literacy Test. The candidates successful in both (the written examination and above tests) will be empanelled only on the basis of written examination marks. IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON TYPING TEST: Phvsicallv handicapped persons who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post and who are certified as being unable to type by the Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchanges for the Handicapped (or by a Civil Surgeon where there is no such board) are exempted for passing the typing test. The term physically handicapped persons does not cover those who are visually handicapped or who are hearing handicapped but only those whose physical disability permanently prevents them from typing.|
|Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources)|
CANDIDATE HAS TO QUALIFY AT EACH STAGE OF PRESCRIBED SELECTION PROCESS FOR FINAL EMPANELMENT.HOW TO APPLY
i. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written in English.
ii. The outer cover should be superscribed with Advt. No.01/2016 and “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________________”
iii. Candidates desiring to apply for more than one post, they may apply separately (Separate application). iv. Application should accompany self-attested photo copies of certificates in support of
(a) birth certificate/SSC Certificate for age proof
(b) Voter’s ID/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/Passport/PAN Card, etc. for identity proof
(c) Disability certificate in respect of Physically handicapped candidates, from Competent Authority
(d) Educational qualification with mark sheets of each semester and the professional examinations appeared along with copy of graduation certificate from University
(e) Experience certificate and
(f) One extra passport size photograph
The candidate shall bring originals ONLY AT THE TIME OF certificate verification.
v. Persons working under Central Govt/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel or NOC to be enclosed along with application. Advance copy must also be sent. However, the advance copy will be considered for candidature, only on receipt of application through proper channel.
vi. Duly filled in application along with duly self-attested in all the required photocopies of documents/certificates as mentioned at iv) should be sent to Senior Manager(HR-Recruitment), Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam, Kancheepu ram Dist.- 603102, Tamil Nadu so as to reach us on or before 20.01.2017
vii. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only in the website of BHAVINI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit our website www.bhavini.nic.in regularly.
1. Age relaxation would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability. The Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government.
2. Mere fulfillment of requirement as laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written examination/Typing*/Computer Proficiency test* (*as applicable to S.Nos.2 & 3 post) /Personal interview (S.No.1)
3. BHAVINI reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/restrict/modify alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
4. BHAVINI reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage
5. The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisements is also subject to the approval of the Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by the Govt, of India from time to time.
6. Candidates may ensure that they fill-up the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written examination/Typing*/Computer Proficiency test* (*as applicable to post as stated in S.NO. 2 & 3) / Interview (S.NO.1)
7. In case Universities award letter Grades/CGPA/OGPA the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University in the percentage column and overall marks (All semester consolidated total Marks/Grades/CGPA/OGPA) have to be indicated in the marks column. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered.
8. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates called for written examination from outstation and those who are not employed in Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Organization / Corporation / Local Govt./Panchayats will be paid to and fro Railway fare by Second class by the shortest route as per Govt, of India Orders on production of ticket and copy of Caste Certificate. However, the reimbursement will be restricted to the place in respect of balancedistance exceeding 30 kms both ways subjectto production of tickets. Travelling expenditure shall not be reimbursed to candidates for attending written examination if they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria or do not produce documents like caste Certificate, no objection certificate, travelling tickets etc.
9. Over-Qualification: As regards the qualification criteria, minimum qualification prescribed for recruitment has to be fulfilled. Any other qualification including higher qualification over and above the minimum qualification will not disqualify the candidate to appear in written examination for all the advertised posts. However, only the prescribed minimum qualification will be considered for all other purposeslike career progression, pay etc.
10. Candidates meeting the prescribed standard of eligibility will only be allowed to appear in written examination. A separate communication about the date, timing, venue and otherinformation about the written examination will bedisplayed in BHAVINI website.
11. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates.
12. Record of the non-selected candidates shall not be preserved beyond six months from the date of formation of select list.
13. ONLYINDIAN NATIONAL NEEDS TO APPLY.
14. Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements and enclosures indicated in the advertisement shall be summarily reiected
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE DISQUALIFICATION-
11. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
|Examination Passed||Board/College/University/lnstitute||Year||Subject/Branch||Marks||Class/Division & % of marks|
12. TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION FOR THE POSTS AS STATED IN S.NOS. 2 & 3)
|SI. No.||Name of the course||Name of Institution||Duration of Course||Period||Class/Division/ Marks obtained|
13. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE FOR THE POSTS AS STATED IN S.NOS. 2 & 3
|SI. No.||Name of the course||Name of Institution||Duration of Course||Period||Class/Division/ Marks obtained|
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Name of Organization||Nature of Job assigned||Pay drawn & Scale||Period|
|of pay before leaving||From||To|
15. Whether candidate is working presently with any Central/State Govt., Autonomous Body, Aided Institutions or any Private/Public Sector Undertakings: YES ( ) NO ( ) If YES, please furnish full details.
|Name of the Central/State Govt. PSUs of Central/State Govt. Autonomous Body, Aided Institutions or any Private/Public Sector Undertakings||Post held||Period of service|
|16. Mention any one Proof for identity of candidate (Aadhar Card/Voter’s ID/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Passport) and also furnish its details viz. No., Issued date, Issuing Authority, Validity (as applicable), etc.|
|17. Name and address of not less than two persons to whom a reference can be made regarding your professional competence.||1. 2.|
|18. Any other information you may wish to add.|
I hereby certify that the information given above is true and correct. In case, if any of the above information is found to be false, I am aware that in case of my Appointment, the same will be terminated as per the terms and conditions of appointment.
Signature of the candidate
Self – attested photo copies of certificates are enclosed (Put V in relevant box)
(i). identity Proof
(ii). Educational Qualification & Date of Birth
(iii). Typing/Computer literacy certificate
(iv). Community Certificate
(v). Medical Certificate for PH candidates by the prescribed authority
(vi). Experience Certificate
(vii).Tech. Qualification Certificate (for the post as statedin S.NO. 2&3)
(viii). Any other certificate
(Application without enclosures and not signed by the candidate shall not be entertained)