Central Employment Exchange
Advertisement No. 10/2016
Date of Advertisement: 25.03.2017
Applications are invited for the following post(s) by various employers indicated in the advertisement up to 17.04.2017 in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) given at the end of the advertisement. In respect of applications sent only by post/speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshsdweep or abroad the last date of receipt of application by the employer is 24.04.2017. Applications received after due date will not be considered.
Candidates are required to send their application directly by to the respective employers. Application for the post of Instructor (Processing), are to be sent to Director, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Khedapali, Bhatli Road, P.O. Bardol, Bargarh – 768038 (Odisha).
Sl. No. (01) Vocational Instructor (Processing) : 01-UR
Pay Band-2: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
Age: 30 years
Qualification Essential: i) Degree in Textile Chemistry or three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or three years Diploma in Handloom & Textile Technology or equivalent with Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or three years Diploma in Textile Chemistry from recognized institution.
ii) One year experience for degree holders or two years experience for post diploma holders or three years experience for diploma holders in textile processing unit.
Note : The qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Desirable : Experience of Teaching in a Government or recognized Institute.
Application for the post of Artist-cum-Photographer, are to be sent to Director I/c, Ministry of Ayush, Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory, Near N.T.H., Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002 (UP).
Sl. No. (02) Artist-cum-Photographer – 01-UR
Pay Band-1: Level – 5 (Pay Matrix Rs. 29200-92300)
Age: 30 years
Qualification Essential: i) B.Sc degree with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry or B.Sc (Hons) in any of the three as principal subject from a recognized University.
ii) Three years experience including at least two years experience in Photography in Scientific Laboratory / Institution.
Duties: i) Photography and drawing of ASU Drugs.
ii) Assistance in maintenance of drug exhibits in Museum & Herbarium.
iii) Knowledge of computer application in subject field.
Place of work: Ghaziabad, District – Ghaziabad.
INSTRUCTION AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
1. Separate applications are required for each post quoting advertisement no. and sl. no. of the post.
2. Self-attested photocopies of educational/reservation categories/experience certificates etc., if any, should be enclosed with the application.
3. Upper age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, EX-SERVICEMEN, Physically Handicapped, Widow, Divorce Women and Women judicially separated from their husband and Govt. servants etc. as per rules.
4. Only those SC/ST candidates who are not employed anywhere will he paid TA for attending interview, if admissible under rules.
5. Application in any case should not be sent to Central Employment Exchange/Local Exchange.
OBC: OTHER BACKWARD CLASS
SC: SCHEDULED CASTE
AISL: ALL INDIA SERVICE LIABILITY
12. Whether Ex-Serviceman (Yes/No) :
13. Whether Physically Handicapped (Yes/No)
14. Academic/Technical/Professional qualifications (Beginning with matriculation level) attach photocopies of certificates.
|Sl.No.||Name of Exam||Year of passing||Univ./Board||Div./Class/ Grade||Subjects||% of Marks|
15. Experience (attach photocopies of certificates in support of experience):
|Sl. No.||Name of employer/org.||Period From To||Designation||Pay Scale/Pay||Nature of duties||Reasons for leaving|
I solemnly declare that the statement made by me in this form are correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(Signature of the candidate)
List of enclosures : 1.