KRITRIM ANG KENDRA, ARTIFICIAL LIMB CENTRE
WANAWADI, PUNE-411 040, MAHARASHTRA
1. Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for recruitment of the following Gp “C civilian posts in Artificial Limb Centre, Pune-40.
|Name of post||Pay band & Grade Pay||Reservation||Total||Remarks|
|(a)||Safaiwala||₹5200-20200 + GP1800 Pre-revised PB-1, GP-1800. (Level-1₹18000-56900)||01||–||–||–||–||01||Matriculation or equivalent|
|(b)||Safaiwali (Female)||₹5200-20200 + GP1800 Pre-revised PB-1, GP-1800. (Level-1₹18000-56900)||01||–||–||–||–||01||Matriculation or equivalent|
2. Age limit (as on last date of receipt of application i.e 09 Sep 2017):-
(a) For post mentioned at Ser No 1 (a) & (b) is 18-27 years.
(b) Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates would be applicable as per extant rules.
3. (a) Application as per given format duly typed in English on A4 size paper with recent photograph (Passport size 4.5 x 3.5 cms). The photograph should be attested by Gazetted Officer.
(b) Attested photocopies of certificate supporting date of birth, education qualification, experience etc to be enclosed with the application.
(c) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC & Ex-Servicemen are to enclose attested photocopies of certificate issued by the competent authority supporting their category and reservation status.
(d) Separate applications will have to be submitted for each post, in case the applicant intends to apply for more than one post. Those candidates, who have applied for more than one post as per the advertisementwill be required to produce the call letters punched together on the date or written exam and their merit will be considered in corresponding posts.
(e) Candidates working in Govt Office/PSU/Autonomous body/Statutory body must submit their application through proper channel while applying forthe post.
Instruction to Candidates:-
1. Applications found incomplete, incorrect, without signature, in-eligible and received after due date will be rejected without any reasons/notice and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The decision of appointing authority will be final and no (NO) appeal will be entertained.
2. The application addressed to The Commandant, Artificial Limb Centre, Pune-411040 shall be sent by Registered/Speed Post. Application sent through ordinary post/courier will not be accepted. The last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/prominent dailies.
3. Written Examination. Written exam/practical test will be conducted at ALC Pune. The syllabus for the written exam will be based on the minimum educational qualification prescribed for each post. The written exam will be in bilingual (Both in Hindi & English version). A bench mark percentage will be fixed depending on number of applicants for written examination. Date/Time of written exam/practical test/interview will be intimated in Call letter.
4. No TA/DAis admissible.
5. Place of work. ALC Pune-411040 with all India service liability.
Application forthe post of:
1. Name (in block letters)
2. Father’s/Husband’s name
3. Date of Birth and age
5. Whether belong to SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/Disabled
6. Address in full for correspondence with PI N Code & Phone No
7. Educational Qualification
|Ser No||Exam Passed||Board/Univ||Year of passing||% of marks obtained|
|Name of org/dept||Post held||From||To||Pay scale/ emoluments||Nature of appointment adhoc/temp/perm|
9. Employment Regn No/Place
10. Any other information
I hereby declare that the information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge and effect. In case any information is found false/doubtful before or after selection my candidature be cancelled and suitable action can be taken against me.
(Signature of applicant)
20/14/Central Government/Recruitment/10th/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi