Government of India Ministry of Defence Department of Defence Production (DGQA)
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles)
Post Box No. 2, Aurangabad Road, Ahmednagar- 414003
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of Meritorious Sportsperson under sports quota for the under mentioned post at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles), Post Box No. 2, Aurangabad Road, Ahmednagar-414003, Maharashtra. The complete application in the prescribed format alongwith requisite documents / certificates should reach the addressee within 21 days (28 days as the case may be) from date of publication of this advertisement.
Note: – The appointment to the above post is temporary but likely to continue. The post carries All India Services Liability.
QUALITATIVE REQUIREMENTS Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
(a) Age limit : Between 18-27 years (UR + 05 yrs), (OBC + 08 yrs), (SC/ST + 10 yrs) for the purpose of appointment to the post on closing date of receipt of application. This relaxation will be available only to those sportspersons who satisfy all other eligibility conditions relating to educational qualifications, etc. and furnish a certificate from an authority prescribed at para (iii) below on enclosed form.
Note :- The age relaxation for Departmental candidates/Govt. employees will be admissible only he/she has rendered not less than three years regular service under Central Government.
(b) Educational and other Qualifications: Essential :
i) 12th class Pass or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University. The norms for typing Skill Test on computer after appointment. English typing @ 35 words per minute; or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute (Time allowed 10 minutes)
Note: It is not necessary that the sportspersons should qualify in typing skill test before appointment as clerk. But after appointment he/she should qualify in the typing skill test conducted by this Establishment. Failure to qualify in the prescribed typing skill test will result in adverse consequences as per the policy in vogue.
(ii) Name of Sports considered for recruitment for meritorious sportsperson will be restricted to any of these games only:-
|1||Volley Ball||2||Table Tennis|
(iii) List of authorities competent to award certificates on eligibility for recruitment of sportsperson in the order of following preference.
Basic knowledge in computers.
(Please read the instructions carefully before filling the application form)
1. The application must be submitted on a plain A4 size paper duly typed in English in the prescribed format (Appx ‘A’) along with attested copies of educational certificate & marksheets and date of birth, relevant caste certificate and sport award certificate in the form and from an authority prescribed at para b(iii) advertisement above be addressed to “The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles), Post Box No. 2, Aurangabad Road, Ahmednagar-414003” Maharashtra, clearly superscribing the post applied for, Advertisement No. and dated on the TOP of the envelope.
2. The application should reach within 21 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and leading local Newspaper to the above address. (i.e. for example if the advertisement is published in the Employment News for the week from 11 Jan 2017 to 17 Jan 2017, the last date for receipt of applications shall be 07 Feb 2017 closing hours of this Establishment). As a special case 07 days extension will be given to candidates residing in places Iike Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep should be sent only by ordinary post/ speed post. No application will be received by hand.
3. Recent passport-size photograph should be pasted at places provided for in the application duly self attested.
4. Candidates should submit one self-addressed envelope (size 30 cms x 12 cms) affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 40/- and Call Letter for written test (Appx ‘B’), in duplicate duly filled in should be enclosed with the application form for sending call letters.
5. Departmental candidates/Government employees should apply through proper channel and should submit NOC along with a certificate from their Head of Office that “No disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against him / her nor is under currency of penalty”.
6. CQA (V), Ahmednagar will not be responsible for non-receipt /untimely receipt of application / certificates call letter /Admit-Card etc. due to any postal delay.
7. Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs/ attestation or without proper supporting certificates and received after due date will be summarily rejected.
8. New Contributory Pension Scheme/Policy for the above post will be applicable as per rules in vogue. The appointment of the above post is temporary but likely to continue.
9. Canvassing in any form will be disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
10. The Selection process will comprise of field trial in the respective games to ascertain the playing capability of the applicants. The field trial and written test will be conducted at The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles), Post Box No. 2, Aurangabad Road, Ahmednagar-414003, Maharashtra. The field trials (skill tests) will only be of qualifying nature. The Written test comprising of objective type multiple choice questions covering General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude with General Awareness and based on educational qualification as mentioned in the above advertisement and knowledge required for the duties and job requirement of the post. Assessment will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test by the applicant who have qualified in the field trials. Based on the final results of the merit list, candidates will be offered appointment for the above post subject to Medical fitness and other formalities as per latest Govt. orders.
11. The decision of appointing authority regarding mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicants shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Mere possession of the prescribed qualitative requirement does not entitle the candidate to be called for field trials/written test.
12. No interview will be conducted for the recruitment to the above post.
13. The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice / without assigning any reasons at any stage.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the field trials/written test at CQA (V), Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
FORMAT OF APPLICATION
(To be filled in Block letter only)
Post applied for: _________________________
Advertisement No. and dated ________________
1. Name of the candidate (In block letters)
2. Father’s / Husband’s name
3. Sex (Male / Female)
4. Whether UR/SC/ST/OBC/EX-SM (Attach necessary certificate issued by Competent Authority)
5. Date of Birth (in Christian era) (Attach attested copy of age proof certificate)
6. Nationality and Religion
7. Present postal address for communication with Mobile Number
8. Permanent address
9. Educational qualification (Matriculation and onwards) (Attested copies of certificates to be enclosed)
|Name of Examination||Name of Board/
|Year of passed||Total Percentage of marks obtained||Grade/ Division|
|10th class or equivalent|
|12th class or equivalent|
10. Name of the Games/Sports participated
(Attached copies of certificates and forms mentioned at para b(iii) of advertisement above)
|Year of Participation||Sports Award Certificate in Forms||Remarks Achievement, if any|
|Form 1||Form 2||Form 3||Form 4||Form 5|
11. Work Experience, if any
|Post held||Name of employer||From||To||Last Salary drawn||Description of work|
12. Details of attested copies of certificates/documents as a proof (Covering SI. No. 4, 5, 8, 9 & 10 of above).
I do hereby declare that all the statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility detected before or after test or at later stage, my candidature will stand cancelled and claims for the recruitment will stand forfeited and my services will be terminated without notice.
Signature of the Applicant
1. Attested copies of Educational Qualification/Sport award certificate in Forms.
2. Attested copies of Date of Birth Certificate. 3 Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
4. Self addressed envelope with Stamps of Rs.40/-.
5. Call Letter for Written test in duplicate (Appendix ‘B’).
Call letters for written test
(On separate sheet of paper in double space)
(Call letter should be submitted in duplicate duly in SI. No. 1 to 6 by the candidates)
1. Name (in block letters):
2. Date of Birth:
3. Post applied for :
4. Full Correspondence Address: (with Mobile Number)
5. Signature of the Candidate:
6. Left Thumb Impression of the candidate:
(For Office use Only)
7. Your application has been considered and Roll No. is allotted as under and directed to
report for field trials/written test as given below:-8. Roll Number 9. Field Trials/Written Test:
(Signature of the Presiding Officer)
1. Candidates should bring original documents/certificates in support of information submitted in the application form on the date of field trials for vertification, failing which will result in termination of participation in the field trials.
2. Mobile phones are not permitted/allowed in defence area during field trials/examination hall.
39/7/Defence/Recruitment/10+2/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi