Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Office of the Joint Secretary (E/CAO) VACANCY CIRCULAR
The following vacancies are required to be filled in the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Air New Delhi as per details given below :-
|Sl. No.||Name of posts, Pay Scale and Classification||No. of Vacancies||Mode of Recruitment||Eligibility Conditions and Qualification.|
|1.||Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘D’, General Central Service Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Pay Band -2 Rs. 9300-34800 with (Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-) (Pre-revised)||08 (Eight)||Deputation (Including Short Term Contract Basis)||Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations:- (A) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, OR (ii) with six years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay (Pre-revised) Rs. 5200 – 2000 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- in Pay Band – 1 in the parent cadre or department. AND (B) possessing the educational qualifications and experience as follows :- (i) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University with Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects. (ii) Two years experience as Data Entry Operator in the Organisation.|
Job Profile:- Planning data Preparation/Validation Scheduling of jobs and more skill based validation of alpha numeric or graphic data as per needs of the Organization. Training/Supervision of Grade ‘B’ Operators.
3. The departmental officers in the feeder grade who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
4. Period of Deputation (including short term contract) including period of Deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by Deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The appointment on deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions laid down in Department of Personnel & Training No. 6/8/2009 – Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17 Jun 2010 and its subsequent amendments, if any.
5. For the purpose of appointment on deputation or absorption basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pe-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
6. It is requested that the applications (in duplicate) in the enclosed proforma alongwith the complete and up-to-date CR dossiers or photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last 05 years (duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary) and Integrity Certificate (duly verified by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary ) of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection may be sent so as to reach Administrative Officer, CAO/R-III, O/o JS (E/CAO), Ministry of Defence, E – Block, Room No. 174, Dalhousie Road, New Delhi 110011 within 60 days of the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Applications received late or without the ACRs/APARs, Integrity Certificate, Cadre Clearance and Vigilance Clearance or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified and certified by the Cadre Controlling Authorities that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and that no disciplinary/ vigilance case is pending or contemplated against the officer. A separate certificate is also required to be furnished by Cadre Controlling Authority that honesty and integrity of the officer is satisfactory and no major/minor penalty has been awarded to him during the last 10 years.
7. The Curriculum Vitae Proforma can also be downloaded from our website www.caomod.gov.in/vacancy_ Recruitment.html.
8. All Ministries/Departments are requested to circulate this vacancy circular to all Organisations, Universities Recognized Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings, Semi – Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations under their administrative control.
NOTE : CANDIDATES WHO ONCE APPLY FOR THE POST WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO WITHDRAW THEIR CANDIDATURE.
(Z S Koireng),
Dy Director (R – I & R – III)