Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
Ph : 040-24017000/24015651, Fax : 040-24017002
email: email@example.com .in., website : www.pdonpoultry.org
(ISO 9001: 2008 Certified) (Recipient of Sardar Patel Best Institute Award 2013)
Applications are invited for filling the following Posts at ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research, an Unit of Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030 on temporary basis which may likely to be permanent.
|SI. No.||Name of the Post & Pay Band + Grade Pay||Vacancies||Pay Band + Grade Pay||Age|
|1.||Lower Divisional Clerk||02 (Two) 01 for U.R. 01 for O.B.C.||Rs.5200-20200+ Rs.1900||18-27 years. Relaxable to SC/ ST/OBC/ Persons with disabilities and other categories candidates as per the Government of India rules /ICAR. The upper age is also relaxable in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR as per rules.|
1) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key Depressions for each word).
(A) SCHEME OF EXAMINATION AND SYLLABUS
Lower Division Clerk:
The written examination will consist of objective type paper as shown below.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration/ Time for General candidates||Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped candidates|
|I.||General Intelligence (50 questions)||50||2 Hours from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||2 Hours and from 20 minutes 10.00 AM. to 12.20 PM.|
|II.||English Language (Basic knowledge) (50 questions)||50|
|III.||Numerical Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) (50 questions)||50|
|IV.||General Awareness (50 questions)||50|
Note I- The paper will consist of Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions only. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi.
Note II- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidates abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
English Language: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage etc. His/her writing ability would also be tested.
Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to number systems, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, ratio and proportion, average, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries specially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
NOTE: For V.H. candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBE there will be no component of maps/graphs/diagrams/statistieal data in the general intelligence and reasoning/general awareness paper.
(B) SKILL TEST FOR LDCs (Skill test will be taken on computer)
Typing Test will be of Qualifying in nature.
English typing @ 35 w.p.m (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates). (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions per Hour/9000 Key Depressions per Hour on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word). Typing Test will be conducted later for those candidates who qualify in the Written Examination on merit basis. Such Typing test will be conducted only in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium separately in the application form.
The post is Non-Government under Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, but the rules of New Pension Scheme 2004 introduced by Govt. of India are applicable which is revised by Indian Government from time to time which other service conditions Mutatis-Mutandis and as amended from time to time. The Post is temporary but likely to continue. Candidate must ensure that they fulfil all the eligible conditions for this post with regards to qualifications and age.
1. Age Limit: 18-27 Years as on 20th January, 2017.
2. Relaxation of age shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC/PH and any other category as per the Government of India Rules/ICAR.
3. The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative (ministerial) category.
4. Enclosures such as attested copies of certificates viz. Age Proof, Educational Qualifications, caste/relevant certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PH may be attached with the application form. The photograph should be self-attested. The Caste/relevant certificates should be in the latest prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (copy of the OBC Certificate enclosed).
5. The envelops should be superscribed “NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR CATEGORY (UR/OBC)”. Sender’s name and address with Mobile No. and email id should be mentioned in the application. Application should be addressed to the Director, ICAR-Directorate of Poultry Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030, Telangana. Failing to adhere to the instructions will render the Application invalid.
6. Persons already in employment can send advance copy of application directly to this Institute on or before the due date, failing which his/her application for the post(s) concerned would be rejected. However, the application through proper channel should also reach within scheduled time and date. The original Demand Draft should be enclosed to the advance copy and XEROX of the Demand Draft and other relevant certificates may be attached to the proper channel application.
7. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and any higher qualification does not entail the candidate to claim any right of appointment.
8. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed proforma neatly typed. The prescribed format of application (in MS-WORD Format) may also be downloaded from the Institute website (www.pdonpoultry.org.in). Candidates, before applying for the post, must satisfy themselves that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria/essential qualification/age etc. prescribed for the post. If any information furnished by the candidates is found false at any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled.
9. The Application Fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) obtained in favour of “ICAR Unit-DPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad on any Nationalized Bank. No other means of payment will be accepted failing which the application will be rejected. The date of Bank Draft should not be earlier than the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News/ website of this Directorate. Candidates must write his/her name and name of the post on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application fee is not refundable.
10. ALL FEMALE CANDIDATES AND CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SC/ST/PH CATEGORIES ARE EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE.
11. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test.
12. No correspondence will be entertained regarding selection or appointment. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification.
13. The Candidates are required to give a declaration stating whether he/she is related to any employee of the ICAR-DPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad or any Institute of ICAR and if so, the details of relationship should be mentioned in the application.
14. Last date for receipt of application is 20th January, 2017 (up to 5.00 PM). However, a candidate from far flung areas in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and Jammu & Kashmir, the Last date for receipt of application is 30th January, 2017. If the closing date happens to be Public Holiday, the next immediate working day will be treated as the closing date automatically.
15. Incomplete applications/without Demand Draft/applications received after closing date will not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained. Applications received without signature of the candidate and any reason including postal delay will not be entertained.
16. The Director, ICAR-DPR, Hyderabad reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reason thereof. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
17. Any further information will be updated from time to time in the website of this Directorate. The date and place of the exam will be intimated in the institute website: www.pdonpoultry.org.in.
18. The Admit Cards after screening of Applications will be uploaded in the institute website. The General instructions for the candidates and other details etc. may also be mentioned in the Admit Card/Hall Ticket: www.pdonpoultry.org.in. Concerned candidate may download the Admit Card and affix his/her Passport size Photo in the appropriate place and submit in the examination hall for verification.
(AVGK. MURTHY) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
ICAR – Directorate of Poultry Research
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, 500030 Ph : 040-24017000/24015651, Fax : 040-24017002 email: firstname.lastname@example.org., website : www.pdonpoultry.org
(ISO 9001: 2008 Certified) (Recipient of Sardar Patel Best Institute Award 2013)
|SI. No.||Name of the Examination||University/ Board||Year of Passing||Grade/Division & % of marks in aggregate||Subjects passed|
13 Experience, if any, (experience of all previous and present employment) (enclose relevant
copies and documents)
14 Whether He/She is related to any employee of this Directorate or any other Directorate/ Institute of the ICAR. If so, name of the person (with designation & Address) and indicate his/ her relationship
15 Email, Fax, mobile Number/Landline Phone number etc.
16 Any other information the candidate may like to add :
I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished above are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand and agree that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect/incomplete or ineligibility being detected at any time before or after selection, my candidature is liable to be rejected. I shall be bound by the decision of the ICAR-Director, PDP, Hyderabad.
Signature of the Candidate with date:
FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
This is to certify that Shri/Smt./Kumari son/daughter of of village/town in District/Division in the State/Union Territory belongs to the community which is recognised as a backward class under the Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s Resolution No. dated * Shri/Smt./Kumari and/or his/her family ordinarily reside(s) in the District/Division of the State/Union Territory. This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M No. 36012/22/93 – Estt.(SCT) dated 8.9.1993**.
District Magistrate Deputy Commissioner etc.
* The authority issuing the certificate may have to mention the details of Resolution of Government of India, in which the caste of the candidate is mentioned as OBC.
** As amended from time to time.
Note:- The term “Ordinarily” used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the Representation of the People Act, 1950.
40/47/Central Government/Recruitment/10+2/25-35/Permanent/Other than Delhi