The National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an organization, established to conduct the Post-graduate Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicines at the National Level.
NBE invites applications from eligible and desirous candidates for the post of Stenographers. All the posts are temporary but likely to continue.
|1.||Name of the post||: Stenographer (English)|
|Number of post||: 4(Four) (no. of posts may vary).|
|Total Emoluments||: ₹ 4 lakh per annum (approx.) including salary & (Cost to Organization) perquisites|
|Agelimit||: 27 years as on the last date of submission of application.|
A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University (as per provisions of UGC act) with speed in shorthand (English)-80 w.p.m and Computer Typing (English)- 30 w.p.m
Two years experience of functioning in Govt./Public sector Undertaking/Autonomous as stenographer.
Note: Candidates will be required to appear and qualify in the tests in General English Shorthand and type-writing to be conducted by NBE.
Age Relaxation forthe above posts:
1. Relaxable 5 years for serving Government Servants
2. Age relaxation to SC, ST, OBC categories will be in accordance with the guidelines.
3. Age will be calculated as on closing date of online application.
Instructions, Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates have to send their completed application form within 90 days from publication of advertisement in Employment News paper.
2. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
3. The candidates applying for the post should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions.
4. The candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying.
5. Candidate has to fill in the details in the Application Fee Payment Demand Draft in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at New Delhi.
6. The decision of NBE about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. Application Fee (Non Refundable)-Acrossed Valid Demand Draft issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at “New Delhi” for the amount given below is required to be enclosed while submitting their application form as “NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE”.
|All Others (UR/OBC)||₹200/-|
Candidate must write their Name, Father’s name and mobile number on the back of the Demand Draft.
8. In case of candidate already employed, should apply through proper channel with NOC, Vigilance clearance and last three years ACR. Applications received without proper channel and /or not accompanying the documents mentioned in the application form will not be considered.
9. At the time of written examination/trade test/interview, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of using unfair means during test/interview; or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the examination hall/interview hall or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection; or obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be liable to be disqualified from the examination/interview for which he/she is a candidate to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period from any examination or selection held by NBE.
11. Decision of NBE in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, NBE reserves right to stall/cancel the recruitment partially/fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
12. No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by NBE.
13. Board may, at its discretion, hold re-examination/re-interview wherever necessary in respect of a centre/ venue/ specified post or candidate/s.
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of NBE & receiving satisfactory report from referees.
15. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
16. No Interim correspondence will be entertained.
1. The allowances/perks paid to NBE employees are LTC, HRAandTA(Housing facility is not available).
3. Enrolment for contributory pension scheme is compulsory.
4. Thispositionistransferable/locatedonAll lndia Basis at any location deemed appropriate by NBE.
5. Reservation and relaxation to persons with disabilities will be as per applicable instructions.
7. NBE shall not be liable for postal/transit delay.
8. The decision of NBE shall be final and binding in all respects.
9. The numberof vacancy including reservation may vary.
10. NBEreservestherighttoshortlistthecandidates&takesuchexam/interviewon precedence as appropriate. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application as per format available at www.natboard.edu.in. Last date for submission of application form is 90 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper.
Sd/-Assistant Director (Admn.)